17 year old first cycle

1. 17 year old first cycle

you guys are going to flame me hard for this but im here to prove that 17 year olds can use certain non -arromitizing steroids safely. im going to get labs done before and after the cycle.

currently im 16 my stats are 5 '10 180 pounds not sure the bodyfat precentage probably between 10 to 13%

i have been lifting weights since 5th grade and started training hard at the end of 8th grade.

i turn 17 in november which is when i will start.

my goals for the cycle is to gain alot of strength and around 15 pounds. also because i am still going through puberty i heard my penis could possibly grow bigger from dht compounds which is the reason im using epi andro because epiandosterone converts to dht

turinabol 60mg a day weeks 1-6
    primabolan enthanthate 200mg a week 1-8
    epiandro 500mg a day 1-8
    20 mg cardarine a day weeks 1-8
    mk 677 10mg a day 1-8
    *hcg 250 iu twice a week 7-8

pct
    arimidex .25mg ed weeks 1-4
    enchanced athlete test booster
    sodium d aspartic acid

i will use epiandro as a test base because dht cant convert to estrogen which will stunt my growth and also it could possibly make my penis bigger.

i will use arimidex instead of clomid or nolvadex as pct because nolva and clomid act as estrogen on the bone which will again stunt my growth. and arimidex can increase LH by alot

im still figuring out my diet which i will have in check before i start my cycle

my training ususally consists of suppersets depending on what muscles im working

monday- legs
    tuesday- back triceps
    wensday-chest biceps
    thursday-shoulders and traps
    friday- full body strength training

i do cardio 2-3 times a week which is either running or hitting a punching bag i also do plyometric exercises
    i do abs everyday

im going order the labs online the kind you prick your finger with put in a box and ship back to the company

im ordering a testosterone test an estrogen test and a prolactin test

ill order the same tests again one month after pct

all roids i purchase i will test with a reagent test to make sure there not something other then what they say they are

2. Quote Originally Posted by swoledruggie View Post
    you guys are going to flame me hard for this but im here to prove that 17 year olds can use certain non -arromitizing steroids safely. im going to get labs done before and after the cycle.

currently im 16 my stats are 5 '10 180 pounds not sure the bodyfat precentage probably between 10 to 13%

i have been lifting weights since 5th grade and started training hard at the end of 8th grade.

my goals for the cycle is to gain alot of strength and around 15 pounds. also because i am still going through puberty i heard my penis could possibly grow bigger from dht compounds which is the reason im using epi andro because epiandosterone converts to dht

epiandro 500mg a day 1-8
    mk 677 10mg a day 1-8

pct
    sodium d aspartic acid

i will use epiandro as a test base because dht cant convert to estrogen which will stunt my growth and also it could possibly make my penis bigger.

i will use arimidex instead of clomid or nolvadex as pct because nolva and clomid act as estrogen on the bone which will again stunt my growth. and arimidex can increase LH by alot

im still figuring out my diet which i will have in check before i start my cycle

my training ususally consists of suppersets depending on what muscles im working

monday- legs
    tuesday- back triceps
    wensday-chest biceps

i do cardio 2-3 times a week which is either running or hitting a punching bag i also do plyometric exercises
    i do abs everyday

so let the flames begin
    You won't prove anything by doing this. The biggest reasoning for not using anabolics at an early age isn't that a person can't do it safely and recover or keep their gains. The fact is, your endocrine system is still developing until your mid-20's. By taking exogenous hormones now, you are greatly increasing your risk of hormonal dysfunction later in life. Blood tests at this time can't predict or prove that you have done no long-term damage.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP

E-mail product questions to [email protected]
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by swoledruggie View Post

epiandro 500mg a day 1-8
    mk 677 10mg a day 1-8

pct
    sodium d aspartic acid

monday- legs
    tuesday- back triceps
    wensday-chest biceps

i do abs everyday

im going order the labs online the kind you prick your finger with put in a box and ship back to the company

im ordering a testosterone test an estrogen test and a prolactin test

ill order the same tests again one month after pct

all roids i purchase i will test with a reagent test to make sure there not something other then what they say they are
    You must have saved your allowance for a long time to pay for all that... Seriously bro, this is ridiculous
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    You must have saved your allowance for a long time to pay for all that... Seriously bro, this is ridiculous
    actually i live in florida and i just put up 3 peoples hurricane shutters i charged 300$ a house so i made 900$

5. i forgot to say also ive done cardarine before with nice results ive also used hexeralin and bpc 157 to heal a re occuring injury it healed insanely fast after being there for a month
    •   

6. idk if it has anything to do with the hexeralin but i grew from 5 '9 and 1/2 to 5 '10

7. im going to order more to see if i can grow to 6 '5 ☺

8. Yeap, pretty sure being under 18 and asking for anabolic advice is against forum rules and your gna get banned. Just hoping no1 is dumb enough to be offering you help ruining a body that barely has had hair on it.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

9. You got some issues buddy. If you cant gain naturally at your age. You should be smoking all of us, on just diet, and lifting alone

10. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    You got some issues buddy. If you cant gain naturally at your age. You should be smoking all of us, on just diet, and lifting alone
    ive gained alot naturraly including 15 pounds in the last 3 months but why not have more

11. Cause you could gain more naturally now than you could ever gain on cycle. I'm out, I refuse to watch an idiot

12. Quote Originally Posted by swoledruggie View Post
    ive gained alot naturraly including 15 pounds in the last 3 months but why not have more
    At that rate you'd be up another 30 pounds by Christmas. Why wouldn't you just take that?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    At that rate you'd be up another 30 pounds by Christmas. Why wouldn't you just take that?
    my plans not to start till november **** if i acutaully got up to 200 pounds naturally by november id say **** steroids

14. the thing i hate is that im really weak for my size and im slow

15. What the h3ll does your speed have to do with running gear?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    What the h3ll does your speed have to do with running gear?
    nothing but it will increase my strength

17. Quote Originally Posted by swoledruggie View Post
    nothing but it will increase my strength
    So will steak and eggs
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

18. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    So will steak and eggs
    ive been eating tons of eggs and salmon and turkey my size has gone up alot but my strenght not so much

19. Your strength is determined by your training style and genetics. There are some people that just won't ever be as strong as others. Just like I'll never have a 10 inch dick. I can't say for sure you fall into this group. I can tell alot of them by looking at them.

ANY steroid will suppress your natural test production. ANY. At 17 your just starting to enter the zone of muscle maturity.16-25 is where you make your gains. Now I realize telling a guy your age to wait 8 years is like telling him to wait forever. But you should wait.

That program is flawed,and I'm not gonna point out why and how. Because your young and you think your a lot smarter than you really are. Not trying to be a *******. But your posts make that really clear. And I don't want to encourage you.

Lastly, I'd say. Your gonna find steroids aren't what you think they are. Not saying they don't work. But if your not a good athlete to begin with,they won't make you one. That comes from playing, learning,and training specifically for your sport. Good luck young man. And do yourself a favor and keep researching the topic.

20. Nope... nope-nope-nope-nope-no. no.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 40 year old, first cycle (any advice?)
    By bobdole722 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 01:25 AM
  2. Firsh H-drol/P-plex cycle[17 year old]
    By MTG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 01:27 AM
  3. 37 years old...first cycle...how much sustanon?
    By triton185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 01:02 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 08:38 PM