Feels weird not to see Rich Piana anymore.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I looked forward to his weekly videos over on you tube. Its still a weird feeling not having him around anymore since he was such a big part of the industry.

celticthug

Awards
I agree. Didn't always agree with how he did things. But his honesty,and passion,had my respect.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
I agree. Didn't always agree with how he did things. But his honesty,and passion,had my respect.
I also loved the fact that he went against the norm. He just didn't give a **** about other peoples philosophies. He created his own!

bristolbuild

Awards
Agreed, never met the man but he was inspirational. Problem is at the end he was just human like all of us. I'm 46 and can't believe how gear affects me now then in my 20's. Blood pressure for sure, we all face reality he just couldn't kick the addiction to mass. Too bad

Old School

Old School

Awards
Rich was full of synthol...Very hard for me to respect him . Sorry he died but he was a jerk in real life. Dallas was worthy of much more respect

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rich was full of synthol...Very hard for me to respect him . Sorry he died but he was a jerk in real life. Dallas was worthy of much more respect
Fully agree here. Rich wasn’t worth respecting and just loved to hear himself talk.

Dallas was great and actually cared about people and the sport.

Both were human but only one actually deserved respect.