Has anyone Tried Arimidex + HCG for PCT

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Has anyone done a PCT comprised of only arimidex (aka Anastrozole) and HCG for about 6 weeks.
-My advised PCT-
Arimidex (.5mg every other day)
HCG (500iu every other day)
(Week 7 possible taper. no HCG. Just. . 25mg Arimidex E3D)
---Please read everything before responding guys. Thx.---

My "steroid" doc said he puts patients on this PCT after steroid cycles.
I finished a test cyp cycle 500mg per week for 12 weeks.(I used HCG and adex)
(If your going to say HCG isn't for PCT, please save it it.)

-What confused me is using arimidex instead of Nolvadex for PCT.
My doc swears by it and says it actually works better than Nolvadex.
--Explanation--Nolvadex does not lower systemic estrogen.. only blocks the binding sites (@breasts). And that there is not sufficient research showing Nolvadex restarts the HTPA much faster, it mainly helps with gyno)
---Arimidex lowers total estrogen causing the body to produce more LH and testosterone. Helps reset HTPA.
Each shot, The HCG acts as quick "jolt" waking up your testes, but it does not decrease sensitization at 500iu EOD. It helps your body increases your testosterone and estrogen levels. And overall your testes will come back faster and the adex will control the estrogen. (HTPA comes back quick, testes can long a while)
Anyway. I hope to get some type of info from someone who has tried this before. Or heard of it.
I already know about proper Clomid, Nolvadex, and HCG Protocols. So please don't try to hate on this unless you have heard of it or tried it.
Thanks

celticthug

Awards
I have not! Ive stayed away from HCG. Why? Because of some research that isn't totally clear. I've seen plenty claim success with PCT. But I've seen some stuff claiming it can cause gyno. If you Google "does HCG cause gyno" you will a bunch of stuff. Problem being is it isn't all clear,or understood. Your logic sounds good. Most of what I've seen has speculated that hcg makes breast tissue more sensitive to estrogen.

But if we're me I'd go extra step and have Nolva on hand. And be very confident of how legit my Anti-E is. I always keep letro on hand. Hedge my bets. Make sure all bases covered type of thing.

Basically what I know of it. Hope that helps in some way? Lol!

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Haha thx bud. I've also heard HCG causes excess estrogen which can lead to gyno. So The Arimidex will make sure it won't be a problem. All of it is prescribed. So 100% legit. Thx. And I always appreciate the feedback

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Here is my bloodwork from only using anastrozole and HCG for my PCT
IMG_7072.jpg

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hcg is quite suppression to be used in a pct.. all it has ever done is shut me down in pct when I tried it and prevented any form of recovery.

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
Level of suppression Depends on dose. The point of this pct is to show. Lh and fsh come back to normal extremely quickly. Without SERM.
Just keep estrogen under control and a focus on strong testes and function. once ur off everything, they will respond incredibly. People don't realize lh/fsh come back to normal within 2+ weeks without supplement.
My bloodwork while on PCT - lh and FSH were <.1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Level of suppression Depends on dose. The point of this pct is to show. Lh and fsh come back to normal extremely quickly. Without SERM.
Just keep estrogen under control and a focus on strong testes and function. once ur off everything, they will respond incredibly. People don't realize lh/fsh come back to normal within 2+ weeks without supplement.
My bloodwork while on PCT - lh and FSH were <.1
lol speak for yourself..

I ran 4 weeks of hcg + aromasin followed by 8 weeks of clomid + aromasin, only to have perfect estrogen levels, beautiful prolactin levels, total test of 198 & repeat 158, Lh & Fsh undetectable.

It wasn't until I ran doses of 2500iu 3x weekly from my endo of hcg that I saw increases in my lh and fsh but it took a damn good bit of time.

gannicus419

gannicus419

Awards
lol speak for yourself..

I ran 4 weeks of hcg + aromasin followed by 8 weeks of clomid + aromasin, only to have perfect estrogen levels, beautiful prolactin levels, total test of 198 & repeat 158, Lh & Fsh undetectable.

It wasn't until I ran doses of 2500iu 3x weekly from my endo of hcg that I saw increases in my lh and fsh but it took a damn good bit of time.
Your post doesn't make any sense.
It took "2500iu HCG 3x weekly to start to increase your lh FSH?
And your 8 weeks of clomid should have brought your levels into detectable levels .
Troll o_O