Best results vs severity of sides with Tren E

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. why soo much test?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

2. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    why soo much test?
    Agree with this inquiry.

OP: I personally have not run as high Tren doses as you have, but I have experimented with Tren at 4-500 And Test about the same va Test at about 200. I have found the sides of insomnia and sweats significantly reduced with lower test. Perhaps lowering your test dose could help and maybe even let you take more Tren. Just a thought.
    •   

3. Yep! Seen tons of know it all in my day! You sir are one. Your primo real,As is your var,and your Chinese GH is too. Let me inform you(young niave,id guess) Steroid dealers are drug dealers! You could get primo,test it,it's good! Next bottle ain't.

Ester weight has to do with how much a effective dose is. Moron. Due to the higher ester weight,the effective dose is higher.

And no! Mast is a fairy expensive steroid. When the fake it? They don't care if it's dht,or ****ing a Nor. EQ is cheap as **** and it don't aromatize.much.

So! Have you tried the steroid kit test! I have! Results are questionable.

Tried alot of different steroids,from alot if different sources. One thing of learned. You can't fake test(unless your a newbie) And when it comes to expensive steroids,or GH,your gonna get ripped off occasionally. That's a fact,pal.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ECA vs Clen which is better in terms of sides to results
    By YoungBodyBuil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-15-2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 01:02 AM
  3. Which of these produces the best results???
    By tshaw024 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 05:44 PM
  4. What type of deadlift gives best results?
    By BOHICA in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 12:41 AM
  5. Best for getting rid of existing gyno from Test/Tren?
    By hardlyworkin in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:25 AM