Deca,test, anti estrogen and superdrol??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    There's 2 schools of thought here. One is you hear guys bash the low test high deca cycle. I usually defend this when I see someone bashing it because usually they're just parroting nonsense they've heard from someone else. This isn't a crazy cycle at all. Deca is long acting but not really that bad for sides in my experience. The logic here is you run the test as a base and let the deca do most of the work. Deca is an excellent builder, one of the best for putting on mass. It works great synergistically with test and in my opinion its the two working together that makes it a great stack.

The second thought is the higher test than deca to mitigate sides. Well I don't really see this as a valid point either. Because reality is if your running higher doses you always increase the possibility of side effects. Again this is a great mass builder. Test at say 600 and deca 400 per week is a great cycle for building mass.

As for running deca and test and being bloated.... If your looking for aesthetics this isn't the cycle lol. This is an all out get down and put on some mass cycle. Add in some dianabol and you can really toss your look good out the window but you'll be slapping on some size no doubt. But in the end you can run these either way.

I have never really seen what's proposed in the video however. Running "grams" of deca solo and seeing "no sides" seems absolutely absurd to me.
    Yep, I agree on all!
    Well, someone has to be the lab rat. I'll do it in November.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

2. Just make sure to get bloodwork done post cycle. Prolactin levels may be effected from deca which is what can cause that low sex drive.
    •   

3. Try keeping test lower then deca. Deca is very anabolic and actually doesn't have many sides. Lee priest used to run just dbol and deca and barely ever used test. A lot of old school guys did just dbol and deca with no test.

4. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Personal preference:

Test 175mg/week
    Deca 500mg/week
    Sdrol 30mg/day

Reasoning:
    High dose test + high dose deca = bloating like inflated condom

Deca d1ck is a possibility, would pop 2x25mg proviron/day.
    500 mg is high dose? I would say atleast do 250mg of test a week 175 is not only hard to measure but it's so low that you're pinning yourself for practically no reason unless he has below average testosterone.

5. Quote Originally Posted by T_Ratch View Post
    500 mg is high dose? I would say atleast do 250mg of test a week 175 is not only hard to measure but it's so low that you're pinning yourself for practically no reason unless he has below average testosterone.
    That would be my personal preference, pinning 125mg (0.5ml) e5d, should be around 175 'ish/week.
    The reason: Test hinders collagen synthesis, Deca ups collagen synthesis. To reap full benefits of deca, = low test.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Watched these videos myself. Then did little research on guys who have tried it . I am running 200 mg test cyp and 500 mg deca . Going on sixth week and no issues what so ever. Take an ai and can't complain no bloat or watery look.
  7. Deca,test, anti estrogen and superdrol??

Quote Originally Posted by T_Ratch View Post
    175, even 125 or 150 are pretty common TRT doses. That's all you need to replace your suppressed natural production when using other AAS.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

8. I have read tons of posts of people saying running their test way high and running the deca lower. So far I can say that my strength went up and I have lost body fat and muscles are full. Like I said before no bad side effects so far. Maybe next time I try with higher test just to compare.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deca,test, anti estrogen and superdrol ?
    By Disa21 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2017, 09:00 AM
  2. Tested anti estrogen
    By virago88 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 05:43 PM
  3. Anti-Estrogen and HCG?
    By JoeBrooklyn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 02:04 PM
  4. High Free Test, high Estrogen and SHBG...odd?
    By rickrad in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 04:20 PM
  5. Norandrostenedione and anti-estrogenic properties
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 02:16 PM