First cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. First cycle

Hey guys just after a few tips and suggestions.
    Started my first cycle 4 weeks ago along with anti oestrogen pills.
    Currently doing 2ml a week along with 220g protein and also creatine.
    Currently weighing 202lbs.
    BMI is currently 22%
    Managing just over 3500 cals a day
    Down side is I average around 1500 calories loss a day at work due to the intensity of the business.
    I train 4 times a week very intensive for 45 mins one muscle group per session.
    The main reason for the post is thus.
    In 4 weeks the only real change I've noticed is my sex drive going through the roof which I was expecting and my arms becoming very tense.
    Besides that nothing of mention tbh.

Ideally I was hoping with my routine and diet plan I'd start developing better but...

Any feed back would be great cheers

2. What kind of "anti estrogen pills"? How much? And why ? What do you think are the benefits?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

3. And 2 ml of what?

4. Taking Arimidex*once every two days. with Test 400 once a week 2mls

5. Quote Originally Posted by DrSanchez View Post
    Taking Arimidex*once every two days. with Test 400 once a week 2mls
    What test? (c,e,p,u)
    Why once a week?
    How much adex? (0.25/0.5/1.0)
    BMI 22%? You mean BF 22%?
    How long is the cycle?
    How old are you?
    How many years lifting?
    What is the goal (cut,recomp,bulk)?
    •   

6. Test E. Taking once a week on advice from another gym trainer. 1.0 Arm
    BMI- body fat 22%
    6 week cycle then taking a two week break before going again.
    Trying to achieve bulking.
    39 years old.
    2 years weight lifting

7. Quote Originally Posted by DrSanchez View Post
    Test E. Taking once a week on advice from another gym trainer. 1.0 Arm
    BMI- body fat 22%
    6 week cycle then taking a two week break before going again.
    Trying to achieve bulking.
    39 years old.
    2 years weight lifting

6 weeks test-e, then a break?

After 6 weeks of test-e you will hardly feel/gain anything from it.
    You get shut down for nothing. 12 weeks would be "normal". If there is any benefit from a short test-e cycle, I apologize -until then I call it stupidity.

Bulking with 22% BF is also not standard procedure, IMHO. But well, I did it too and I regret it.
    1mg adex eod on 400mg test? Sounds too much. Considering you are on the "chubby" site, test conversion will be higher, 0.5mg adex eod is prudent.

Only one shot per week? That leads to an up- and down roller coaster, consider 2 shots e3d. Personally I feel way better with multiple shots, others do too.

8. Look, bro. Here a half life chart using 400mg test-e for 6 weeks, just to demonstrate that I'm not talking sh1t:

Name:  test400.png
Views: 154
Size:  155.9 KB

As you can see:
    -Total roller coaster
    -By week 5 you have reached blood saturation (one week later you end the cycle, damnit)

here with test 200mg e3d/e4d cycle stretched out to 10 weeks:
    -way better

Name:  test200.png
Views: 156
Size:  154.2 KB

best would be a pre-loading of 500mg, then 200mg twice weekly , graph shows 10 weeks

Name:  preload.png
Views: 149
Size:  145.9 KB

Again:
    -do a 12 week cycle, pin e3d/e4d 200mg, adex at 0.5 eod

Any idea how your PCT will look?

9. Will have a better idea tomorrow as getting bloods back then. Will look at extending this cycle to 12 weeks as suggested. Appreciate the graphs and massive detail. Extremely gratefully buddy

10. Quote Originally Posted by DrSanchez View Post
    Will have a better idea tomorrow as getting bloods back then. Will look at extending this cycle to 12 weeks as suggested. Appreciate the graphs and massive detail. Extremely gratefully buddy
    Blood test is good, always.
    My guess is : estrogen on the low side, total test up, free test a bit too low considering cycle (could be upped by adding proviron)

What will your PCT be?

11. PCT duration do you mean ?

12. Quote Originally Posted by DrSanchez View Post
    PCT duration do you mean ?
    What will you use? For how long? What dosage?

13. Was looking at using Clomid. 0.5 for two weeks. As my original plan was to run this cycle for only 6 weeks. Bit considering the great feed back from you in going to extend this to 12 weeks and look at upping the dosage to 3ml a week.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DrSanchez View Post
    Was looking at using Clomid. 0.5 for two weeks. As my original plan was to run this cycle for only 6 weeks. Bit considering the great feed back from you in going to extend this to 12 weeks and look at upping the dosage to 3ml a week.
    No need to up the dosage, just pin every 3 days 1ml (if 1 ml=200mg) .
    If free test comes out low, consider to take 25-50mg proviron/day. Controls estrogen and frees test up. with 50mg proviron, drop adex to 0.25 eod.

Clomid is fine at daily 50/50/25/25/25 (4-5 weeks).

15. Superb. Been a great help buddy.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DrSanchez View Post
    Superb. Been a great help buddy.
    Welcome to AM!

17. Also been advised to stack with Dbol 5 a day. Any thoughts ?

18. Quote Originally Posted by DrSanchez View Post
    Also been advised to stack with Dbol 5 a day. Any thoughts ?

Take your "adviser" (the same who told you to do a 6 weeks test-e cycle) drag him to a time machine and fly 4 weeks back to the start of the cycle.
    Dbol is normally used as a kick starter. In my charts you can see, at the beginning there is a 1-4 weeks gap until blood saturation with test is reached. Dbol would be taken the first 1-4 weeks.

It's your first cycle, keep it simple.
    There is no magic pill that will make you big in a couple of weeks! Your body has certain limits how much mass it can put on.
    Dbol is toxic, you may feel like sh1t, gives you a moon face and some tits to boot. Best outcome is you will look big while on it -and deflated coming off.

Your next forum post will be: "Bloat, jaundice, lethargy...what should I do?"

19. It seems fine now but seriously don't just jump on the gear and then ask questions for your own safety and so youll get the most out of it. Test e is a nice cycle just next time make sure you check with more than just one guy at the gym because very often this one guy only knows half of it.

20. This thread is giving me a headache...

21. Don't read and comment then buddy

22. How is the cycle going @DrSanchez ?

23. Tbh I was a tad nieve at first thinking things would happen quicker than they have. Wasn't until week 4 I noticed a big difference especially in strength. Managed to stick to my first for 4 weeks so far tad bland at times...put on a far bit of weight as well. 8lbs to date. Starting Nova. Next week fingers crossed ineont lose to much weight

24. Quote Originally Posted by DrSanchez View Post
    Tbh I was a tad nieve at first thinking things would happen quicker than they have. Wasn't until week 4 I noticed a big difference especially in strength. Managed to stick to my first for 4 weeks so far tad bland at times...put on a far bit of weight as well. 8lbs to date. Starting Nova. Next week fingers crossed ineont lose to much weight
    You hold a certain amount of water. Enhanced glycogen absorption adds weight too.
    My bet is, you will not profit from that cycle. It has to be "pre-loaded' -or "kick started" and at least 12 weeks duration.
    Next time you know.

25. @hairygrandpa, you front load much? I wanted to drop my kicker from my next cycle and just pin a weeks worth on first pin and then go e3d from their, does it actually work? I know peak concentrations will hit faster but I'm talking the feels or should I just stick with a couple weeks of something crazy first? Sorry to high jack (not sorry)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:50 AM
  2. First Cycle
    By JustMe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:51 AM
  3. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:41 PM
  4. first cycle