First cycle

DrSanchez

Awards
Hey guys just after a few tips and suggestions.
Started my first cycle 4 weeks ago along with anti oestrogen pills.
Currently doing 2ml a week along with 220g protein and also creatine.
Currently weighing 202lbs.
BMI is currently 22%
Managing just over 3500 cals a day
Down side is I average around 1500 calories loss a day at work due to the intensity of the business.
I train 4 times a week very intensive for 45 mins one muscle group per session.
The main reason for the post is thus.
In 4 weeks the only real change I've noticed is my sex drive going through the roof which I was expecting and my arms becoming very tense.
Besides that nothing of mention tbh.

Ideally I was hoping with my routine and diet plan I'd start developing better but...

Any feed back would be great cheers

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of "anti estrogen pills"? How much? And why ? What do you think are the benefits?

DrSanchez

Awards
Taking Arimidex*once every two days. with Test 400 once a week 2mls

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking Arimidex*once every two days. with Test 400 once a week 2mls
What test? (c,e,p,u)
Why once a week?
How much adex? (0.25/0.5/1.0)
BMI 22%? You mean BF 22%?
How long is the cycle?
How old are you?
How many years lifting?
What is the goal (cut,recomp,bulk)?

DrSanchez

Awards
Test E. Taking once a week on advice from another gym trainer. 1.0 Arm
BMI- body fat 22%
6 week cycle then taking a two week break before going again.
Trying to achieve bulking.
39 years old.
2 years weight lifting

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test E. Taking once a week on advice from another gym trainer. 1.0 Arm
BMI- body fat 22%
6 week cycle then taking a two week break before going again.
Trying to achieve bulking.
39 years old.
2 years weight lifting

6 weeks test-e, then a break?

After 6 weeks of test-e you will hardly feel/gain anything from it.
You get shut down for nothing. 12 weeks would be "normal". If there is any benefit from a short test-e cycle, I apologize -until then I call it stupidity.

Bulking with 22% BF is also not standard procedure, IMHO. But well, I did it too and I regret it.
1mg adex eod on 400mg test? Sounds too much. Considering you are on the "chubby" site, test conversion will be higher, 0.5mg adex eod is prudent.

Only one shot per week? That leads to an up- and down roller coaster, consider 2 shots e3d. Personally I feel way better with multiple shots, others do too.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look, bro. Here a half life chart using 400mg test-e for 6 weeks, just to demonstrate that I'm not talking sh1t:

test400.png

As you can see:
-Total roller coaster
-By week 5 you have reached blood saturation (one week later you end the cycle, damnit)

here with test 200mg e3d/e4d cycle stretched out to 10 weeks:
-way better

test200.png

best would be a pre-loading of 500mg, then 200mg twice weekly , graph shows 10 weeks

preload.png

Again:
-do a 12 week cycle, pin e3d/e4d 200mg, adex at 0.5 eod

Any idea how your PCT will look?

DrSanchez

Awards
Will have a better idea tomorrow as getting bloods back then. Will look at extending this cycle to 12 weeks as suggested. Appreciate the graphs and massive detail. Extremely gratefully buddy

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will have a better idea tomorrow as getting bloods back then. Will look at extending this cycle to 12 weeks as suggested. Appreciate the graphs and massive detail. Extremely gratefully buddy
Blood test is good, always.
My guess is : estrogen on the low side, total test up, free test a bit too low considering cycle (could be upped by adding proviron)

What will your PCT be?

DrSanchez

Awards
Was looking at using Clomid. 0.5 for two weeks. As my original plan was to run this cycle for only 6 weeks. Bit considering the great feed back from you in going to extend this to 12 weeks and look at upping the dosage to 3ml a week.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was looking at using Clomid. 0.5 for two weeks. As my original plan was to run this cycle for only 6 weeks. Bit considering the great feed back from you in going to extend this to 12 weeks and look at upping the dosage to 3ml a week.
No need to up the dosage, just pin every 3 days 1ml (if 1 ml=200mg) .
If free test comes out low, consider to take 25-50mg proviron/day. Controls estrogen and frees test up. with 50mg proviron, drop adex to 0.25 eod.

Clomid is fine at daily 50/50/25/25/25 (4-5 weeks).

DrSanchez

Awards
Also been advised to stack with Dbol 5 a day. Any thoughts ?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also been advised to stack with Dbol 5 a day. Any thoughts ?

Take your "adviser" (the same who told you to do a 6 weeks test-e cycle) drag him to a time machine and fly 4 weeks back to the start of the cycle.
Dbol is normally used as a kick starter. In my charts you can see, at the beginning there is a 1-4 weeks gap until blood saturation with test is reached. Dbol would be taken the first 1-4 weeks.

It's your first cycle, keep it simple.
There is no magic pill that will make you big in a couple of weeks! Your body has certain limits how much mass it can put on.
Dbol is toxic, you may feel like sh1t, gives you a moon face and some tits to boot. Best outcome is you will look big while on it -and deflated coming off.

Your next forum post will be: "Bloat, jaundice, lethargy...what should I do?"

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems fine now but seriously don't just jump on the gear and then ask questions for your own safety and so youll get the most out of it. Test e is a nice cycle just next time make sure you check with more than just one guy at the gym because very often this one guy only knows half of it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is the cycle going DrSanchez ?

DrSanchez

Awards
Tbh I was a tad nieve at first thinking things would happen quicker than they have. Wasn't until week 4 I noticed a big difference especially in strength. Managed to stick to my first for 4 weeks so far tad bland at times...put on a far bit of weight as well. 8lbs to date. Starting Nova. Next week fingers crossed ineont lose to much weight

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tbh I was a tad nieve at first thinking things would happen quicker than they have. Wasn't until week 4 I noticed a big difference especially in strength. Managed to stick to my first for 4 weeks so far tad bland at times...put on a far bit of weight as well. 8lbs to date. Starting Nova. Next week fingers crossed ineont lose to much weight
You hold a certain amount of water. Enhanced glycogen absorption adds weight too.
My bet is, you will not profit from that cycle. It has to be "pre-loaded' -or "kick started" and at least 12 weeks duration.
Next time you know.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa, you front load much? I wanted to drop my kicker from my next cycle and just pin a weeks worth on first pin and then go e3d from their, does it actually work? I know peak concentrations will hit faster but I'm talking the feels or should I just stick with a couple weeks of something crazy first? Sorry to high jack (not sorry)

celticthug

Awards
Front loading does work. More you front load quicker it kicks in. I prefer a different approach though. You can run test prop for first 4 weeks or so. Or. I do like a nice Sus. 3 weeks of E3D. Does the trick as well

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa, you front load much? I wanted to drop my kicker from my next cycle and just pin a weeks worth on first pin and then go e3d from their, does it actually work? I know peak concentrations will hit faster but I'm talking the feels or should I just stick with a couple weeks of something crazy first? Sorry to high jack (not sorry)
For me it works way better than waiting until saturation is reached, could be placebo...no idea.
The only bad thing when front loading test is (as I understand, bracing for sh1tstorm): Too much at once heightens the possibilities for test flu.
Personally, without front loading you waste valuable time, for me anything AAS related hits very late, maybe because I'm an old fugger, no idea why, hence front loading.
When using test I use this:
https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?lang****8
Trying to get a straight line throughout the cycle.
What I liked most so far was a kickstart with t-bol at 50mg/day for 6 weeks, D-bol makes me feel like sh1t.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna give it a go! If anything it will help the gainz for later on in the cycle being at peak concentrations early!
Thanks for the site, that will for sure come in handy!
I went crazy a while back and bought a shed load of kick start stuff, I have a tub of methyltren (didn't really think when I bought and now scared to use haha) superdrol, M1T, t-Bol and NAPPs... in using my MSten right now, not impressed to be fair! 3 weeks in, 10lbs up but no visual gains as of yet and lethargy hit me today, makes work fun haha was gonna try the t-Bol for a cut and sdrol or M1T on my next bulk.... but I dunno, kind of wanna not use all these methyls as they just make me tired as sh!t a couple weeks in!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm gonna give it a go! If anything it will help the gainz for later on in the cycle being at peak concentrations early!
Thanks for the site, that will for sure come in handy!
I went crazy a while back and bought a shed load of kick start stuff, I have a tub of methyltren (didn't really think when I bought and now scared to use haha) superdrol, M1T, t-Bol and NAPPs... in using my MSten right now, not impressed to be fair! 3 weeks in, 10lbs up but no visual gains as of yet and lethargy hit me today, makes work fun haha was gonna try the t-Bol for a cut and sdrol or M1T on my next bulk.... but I dunno, kind of wanna not use all these methyls as they just make me tired as sh!t a couple weeks in!
Sounds like me! LOL! I have a huge fridge full of all kind of stuff, tons of peptides, DMZ, S-drol (probably fake), NPP, Deca, T-bol 100gr in powder, DNP (too scared to use), different test esters, all kinds of transdermals, Sarms, Serms and whatnot. Not one square inch free, LMAO!

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like me! LOL! I have a huge fridge full of all kind of stuff, tons of peptides, DMZ, S-drol (probably fake), NPP, Deca, T-bol 100gr in powder, DNP (too scared to use), different test esters, all kinds of transdermals, Sarms, Serms and whatnot. Not one square inch free, LMAO!
Yeah that's just my methyl collection at the min.... haha my draw is absolutely full of stuff or as my fiancé call it's "the pharmacy" haha one of my guys wanted to get rid of all his stuff really quick so I bought like 15 boxes of pharma anastrozol for mega cheap haha sorted for a few years for that! I'm a sucker for a good deal! I've got some DNP too, don't think I'll ever use it now haha again another buy before thinking!

celticthug

Awards
Wouldn't front load more than a week's worth. Research more. You need to be better prepared,with more information. This time. Front loading is a veteran AAS move. After reading whole thread. You need to learn more DR Sanchez. You shouldn't move to next level before you know the basics. Just trying to look out for you.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't front load more than a week's worth. Research more. You need to be better prepared,with more information. This time. Front loading is a veteran AAS move. After reading whole thread. You need to learn more DR Sanchez. You shouldn't move to next level before you know the basics. Just trying to look out for you.
The learning never stops, especially with AAS. Will look into it ...again, LOL.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yes u will need to do it for 12 weeks and may not notice huge changes like other compounds. Also pin it twice a week at like Sunday/Thursday or Monday/Friday etc. this will keep blood levels more stable. Use the arimidex only on the days you pin. If u start to get gyno or other sides then adjust the arimidex.

Country

Awards
Agree with all above 6weeks with test e no point just run 400 to 500mgs per week 10 to 12 weeks pct hcg ndex