First cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Front loading does work. More you front load quicker it kicks in. I prefer a different approach though. You can run test prop for first 4 weeks or so. Or. I do like a nice Sus. 3 weeks of E3D. Does the trick as well


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    @hairygrandpa, you front load much? I wanted to drop my kicker from my next cycle and just pin a weeks worth on first pin and then go e3d from their, does it actually work? I know peak concentrations will hit faster but I'm talking the feels or should I just stick with a couple weeks of something crazy first? Sorry to high jack (not sorry)
    For me it works way better than waiting until saturation is reached, could be placebo...no idea.
    The only bad thing when front loading test is (as I understand, bracing for sh1tstorm): Too much at once heightens the possibilities for test flu.
    Personally, without front loading you waste valuable time, for me anything AAS related hits very late, maybe because I'm an old fugger, no idea why, hence front loading.
    When using test I use this:
    https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?lang****8
    Trying to get a straight line throughout the cycle.
    What I liked most so far was a kickstart with t-bol at 50mg/day for 6 weeks, D-bol makes me feel like sh1t.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   
       


  3. I think I'm gonna give it a go! If anything it will help the gainz for later on in the cycle being at peak concentrations early!
    Thanks for the site, that will for sure come in handy!
    I went crazy a while back and bought a shed load of kick start stuff, I have a tub of methyltren (didn't really think when I bought and now scared to use haha) superdrol, M1T, t-Bol and NAPPs... in using my MSten right now, not impressed to be fair! 3 weeks in, 10lbs up but no visual gains as of yet and lethargy hit me today, makes work fun haha was gonna try the t-Bol for a cut and sdrol or M1T on my next bulk.... but I dunno, kind of wanna not use all these methyls as they just make me tired as sh!t a couple weeks in!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    I think I'm gonna give it a go! If anything it will help the gainz for later on in the cycle being at peak concentrations early!
    Thanks for the site, that will for sure come in handy!
    I went crazy a while back and bought a shed load of kick start stuff, I have a tub of methyltren (didn't really think when I bought and now scared to use haha) superdrol, M1T, t-Bol and NAPPs... in using my MSten right now, not impressed to be fair! 3 weeks in, 10lbs up but no visual gains as of yet and lethargy hit me today, makes work fun haha was gonna try the t-Bol for a cut and sdrol or M1T on my next bulk.... but I dunno, kind of wanna not use all these methyls as they just make me tired as sh!t a couple weeks in!
    Sounds like me! LOL! I have a huge fridge full of all kind of stuff, tons of peptides, DMZ, S-drol (probably fake), NPP, Deca, T-bol 100gr in powder, DNP (too scared to use), different test esters, all kinds of transdermals, Sarms, Serms and whatnot. Not one square inch free, LMAO!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Sounds like me! LOL! I have a huge fridge full of all kind of stuff, tons of peptides, DMZ, S-drol (probably fake), NPP, Deca, T-bol 100gr in powder, DNP (too scared to use), different test esters, all kinds of transdermals, Sarms, Serms and whatnot. Not one square inch free, LMAO!
    Yeah that's just my methyl collection at the min.... haha my draw is absolutely full of stuff or as my fiancÚ call it's "the pharmacy" haha one of my guys wanted to get rid of all his stuff really quick so I bought like 15 boxes of pharma anastrozol for mega cheap haha sorted for a few years for that! I'm a sucker for a good deal! I've got some DNP too, don't think I'll ever use it now haha again another buy before thinking!
    •   
       


  6. Wouldn't front load more than a week's worth. Research more. You need to be better prepared,with more information. This time. Front loading is a veteran AAS move. After reading whole thread. You need to learn more DR Sanchez. You shouldn't move to next level before you know the basics. Just trying to look out for you.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by celticthug View Post
    Wouldn't front load more than a week's worth. Research more. You need to be better prepared,with more information. This time. Front loading is a veteran AAS move. After reading whole thread. You need to learn more DR Sanchez. You shouldn't move to next level before you know the basics. Just trying to look out for you.
    The learning never stops, especially with AAS. Will look into it ...again, LOL.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  8. Yes u will need to do it for 12 weeks and may not notice huge changes like other compounds. Also pin it twice a week at like Sunday/Thursday or Monday/Friday etc. this will keep blood levels more stable. Use the arimidex only on the days you pin. If u start to get gyno or other sides then adjust the arimidex.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:50 AM
  2. First Cycle
    By JustMe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:51 AM
  3. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise
    By baham99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:41 PM
  4. first cycle
    By HighBall in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 01:34 AM
  5. First Cycle Help
    By yourdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:18 PM
Log in
Log in