Dbol tbol

1. Dbol tbol

So here's my dilemma. I have enough dbol to do 50mg day for 3 weeks. I also have 3 weeks worth of tbol at 50mg day. Has anyone ever used it that way? Meaning 3 weeks dbol and 3 weeks tbol consecutively. And yes I have a ai and pct on hand, and will be stacking it with test e.

2. No but I don't see the problem as long as you're not using them at the same time. I also don't see a reason to go above 4 weeks at least with dbol cause of the amount of water retention. I personally don't like dbol at all except for the strenght it gives . Not sure youre aware of this so with a chance of sounding like an idiot but test doesn't kickstart by using dbol or any other oral. Your gains will though. I just don't see the point with dbol since tbol as an example doesn't add the water that dbol does. More clean gains and easier to maintain. If money isnt a problem etc id rather just go tbol
    •   

3. Depending on how long you're planning to cycle test, you could for example on a 10 week run of test, kickstart with dbol the first 3 weeks, let the test do its thing for 4 weeks to maintain those dbol gains and strength gains along with some clean eating and cardio and then finish off the last 3 weeks with the tbol. Then you'll be nicely dried out a bit by the tbol. Make sure to run aromasin also to help with the water from the test and especially from the dbol. Good luck hope I helped.

4. Quote Originally Posted by OMCB View Post
    Depending on how long you're planning to cycle test, you could for example on a 10 week run of test, kickstart with dbol the first 3 weeks, let the test do its thing for 4 weeks to maintain those dbol gains and strength gains along with some clean eating and cardio and then finish off the last 3 weeks with the tbol. Then you'll be nicely dried out a bit by the tbol. Make sure to run aromasin also to help with the water from the test and especially from the dbol. Good luck hope I helped.
    Yeah I'd say do that. Sounds good.

5. I like the above suggestions, but also personally would run the dbol at 25mg for 6 weeks instead of 50mg for 3.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    I like the above suggestions, but also personally would run the dbol at 25mg for 6 weeks instead of 50mg for 3.
    I'm with him. 25mg for 6 weeks
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 06:50 PM
  2. Tbol vs Dbol
    By Dbeezy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:17 AM
  3. TBol vs. DBol for test cycle