MENT

bristolbuild

Awards
Any one else messing with this? 9 weeks in with great results, 50mg a day but going off now. This stuff is exceptional but does shut your test down, even taking 500 SUS/ week. Night sweats so bad my wife thinks I got a real issue wetting the bed.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Any one else messing with this? 9 weeks in with great results, 50mg a day but going off now. This stuff is exceptional but does shut your test down, even taking 500 SUS/ week. Night sweats so bad my wife thinks I got a real issue wetting the bed.
WTF....how is this shutting down your test while taking 500mg sustanon/week...thats 500mg of test a week that cannot be shutdown, you are putting them in your body....also the sust alone will shutdown your test production, you dont need ment for that.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol

bristolbuild

Awards
Add them both and tell me what happens. Probably best to take MENT alone first and then figure your tolerance. I think it's just way too much suppression. A week on HCG and Nolv and feeling much better already

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
wtf suppresion u talking about? either ment for 9 weeks sust for 9 weeks is gonna have u supressed as ****, either could use hcg on cycle and either will need a serm to recover...i dont think u fully understand how hormomes work...

bristolbuild

Awards
Yea, I get it, been doing this awhile. So let me reiterate, I'm not complaining or suggesting the test shutdown wasn't going to happen just never experienced such severe side effects except when I used MENT. That's the whole gig here, just trying to see if it fcked with anyone else as bad. Tren, Var, D, Deca, never had those sever reactions, that's all, nothing more,

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
well, did you look into what ment is? its a prohormone to trestolone. Do you know what trestolone is? it was developed as a male contraceptive. Trestolone suppresion is notorious for taking a long time to recover from. This data is widely available. I am leaning towards not touching ment/trest until im ready for TRT

bristolbuild

Awards
I did, read all the stuff through and through and tried it with the SUS thinking the test base would hold off the supression side effects. Well I was wrong but I am 46 now and the body is definitely more sensitive than I ever used to be. Never in 20 years did I have night sweats. It was decent but the last two weeks it turned me inside out. Side note, it worked great. Held some water but used Arom, got strong as a bull and the look ( not shredded by any means but hard, full) was awesome

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm confused by what you mean by suppression. Sustanon IS testosterone. You cannot feel shutdown because you have 500mg of testosterone in your body from an exogenous source. 3-5 times as much testosterone as your body naturally produces.

bristolbuild

Awards
Agreed but can't explain the horrendous night sweats which usually is the shutting down of the test. Sweating while eating, profusely sweating at the gym. You tell me?? New to this stuff and it really messed with me after about week 6, thought I would ride it through but increasingly got worse. Heck maybe it was just a bad side affect but everything I read was shut down symptoms, maybe the SUS was weak but it tested as SUS

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Agreed but can't explain the horrendous night sweats which usually is the shutting down of the test. Sweating while eating, profusely sweating at the gym. You tell me?? New to this stuff and it really messed with me after about week 6, thought I would ride it through but increasingly got worse. Heck maybe it was just a bad side affect but everything I read was shut down symptoms, maybe the SUS was weak but it tested as SUS
That's not shutdown of test. Like we've said already, you're already shut down from injecting testosterone. That's just a side of effect of trest. People get it sometimes with tren too.

bristolbuild

Awards
Well it sucks, feel like a menopausal women! I have more sympathy for my wife now!!