Help needed from professionals

safsaifi

Awards
I want to take my first cycle but is there any suggestion what should be better to start with ??

Thank you very much

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I want to take my first cycle but is there any suggestion what should be better to start with ??

Thank you very much
Age, height, weight, diet? What are you looking to accomplish?

safsaifi

Awards
Male
170cm
65kg
I am at 2500 calories diet
Body fat 18%

And I am looking size and muscularity

Thank you

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Single component would be the best for first cycle. Test-E @ 600 per week. You wanna run it for at least 12 weeks, but I would go 16, personally. And make sure you have Nolva on hand for your PCT

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You will also wanna up those calories. If 2500 is maintenance for you. I would shoot for around 3000 - 3500

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant imagine 2500 being the the bmr at 65kg sounds bit over the top but maybe you're burning some energy which is good. Test e 500mg/week is easily enough. And don't go above 3000calories it's insane. You have 18% body fat at 65 kg and you'll probably an up eating more then 1000kcal extra. You will basically look more buff but with much more fat and I guess you take steroids to not have fat?

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
I agree with Cowboy...if you want to push it add deca 400mg/wk...other than that you will get great gains with this cycle.

BN