Great progress with Piana Cycle

andi8814

andi8814

Awards
Entering the second month of the Piana Cycle and my progress so far is outstanding, never been so big and hard in my life. My weight at start was 217 and now at the half of the cycle is 240. My goal was to reach 254 at the end but I think I will do better. My nutrition and training is on point also, and the gear is all Pharmaceutical grade, I spend a lot but so far worth every penny!

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean Pianna cycle...

andi8814

andi8814

Awards
The Cycle that Rich Piana followed last year in his video series Bigger by the day on YouTube. It is all over the web...

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I know what it is though. I started a thread about it. Just amazed someone is doing it?

Just be safe bro :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
[video=youtube;5pFh3DhEgeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pFh3DhEgeE[/video]

This?!?!?!?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube;5pFh3DhEgeE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pFh3DhEgeE[/video]

This?!?!?!?
Stupid.... These guys these days are ridiculous. Piana looks like a freak. Saw a video w him and Boston Loyd. More drugs =better isn't the case. Who really needs a gram of test, deca and masteron?

I guess to each their own

Whorid

Whorid

Awards
Hmmm I like the logic with essentially loading the full weeks dose in one shot split up according compound...I mean taking 900mg in one shot seems like a crazy shock to the body. I'd want to kill and **** everything are you using the same compounds he did or just the pyramid approach?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Stupid.... These guys these days are ridiculous. Piana looks like a freak. Saw a video w him and Boston Loyd. More drugs =better isn't the case. Who really needs a gram of test, deca and masteron?

I guess to each their own
Bostin is ALL DRUGS and he admits that. Him and Rich hate one another now

But Bostin tells everyone, "Without drugs, I would look like a fat loser"

andi8814

andi8814

Awards
This was my version of the Piana Cycle, with some mods but pretty much the same

andi8814

andi8814

Awards
And yes I am following the same method according the week. For example, the first weeks the compound is divided in 3 shots and the last weeks all the grams of the compound on one day only, never done that neither and according to him is to shock the body, not sure about that but I wanted to give it a try following his advice