Mid cycle question= sust to test e

1. Mid cycle question= sust to test e

Hey fellas. I'm currently running my first cycle. I'm about 4 weeks into 500 mg's of sust a week. I'm trying to take it easy on my first cycle, that's why I'm not mixing multiple heavy compounds. So I may not be able to get my second bottle of sust to continue this 10 week cycle. I may have to switch to test e. Is there anything I should know before doing this. I understand that the majority of sust is already long acting Esther's, so I don't feel as if it would be an issue. Regardless, I would like to get some feedback from some more experienced guys.

Thanks for any insight

2. Because the sust is made up of 4 different compounds and has fast acting and slow acting esters it will take longer for the test e to get into your system. But the transition should be fine since you had the sust already. You MAY hold a little water because the sust has some compounds known to not hold as much water, but honestly everyone reacts different.
    •   

3. Thanks fitfreak. I appreciate you always being active in this forum and always being available to help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beastdrol Cycle questions-log to follow
    By bsypher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 08:32 PM
  2. 11-oxo Mid-Cycle Question
    By DavidG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 01:59 PM
  3. Mid Cycle: Switch from Sust to Test-E? Help...
    By Luck 6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 10:01 AM
  4. Superdrol mid cycle question - advise please
    By THETEST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 05:42 PM