Hit a wall on cycle

beej89

Awards
Ive been running test e 250 for bout 8 weeks. Running 1000mg a week. Went from 205 and 25% bf to 250 and 11% bf. Recently i have hit a wall with zero gains. Getting more vascular but overall no more size and strength. My diet is clean ( one little cheat day a week ) wondering if upping does will help. I eat crazy wvery 2 hours high protein. Wondering what would help get that extra kick i need. Im 28 6'6. Any suggestions help.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Did you think of adding another compound in? Maybe add deca or if you take care of your liver add dbol. This would put on some water weight but adding these compounds could add some size and break the barrier

beej89

Awards
I did dbol. Finished that like 2 weeks ago. Strength through the roof. But size stopped.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Have you tried to switch up your training program? Incorporate more tie under tension etc?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sorry what do you mean?
He means "Time under tension" aka slow the reps down or increase the rep ranges or do drop sets, supersets or giant sets. Increase the intensity and duration of training, basically.

But I have a different response - if your numbers are correct, the body only goes in one direction so long before it builds up a resistance (there are a number of things that take place hormonally when this happens). You can only bulk so long before it's time to cut. Good news is that you are now ready to cut some fat very quickly. I'd take a break, go into PCT or cruise, take some metformin, clean the diet up if you haven't already, add a little cardio in there and lose a little body fat very slowly by gradually cutting calories but keeping protein levels very high.

You can implement other not steroidal drugs to keep lean mass while you drop the calories a little bit. Do this for 4-6 or even 8 weeks and then you are primed again to bulk hard, which is when you up the dose again, perhaps this time using some slin/GH with it. Your call, obviously.

Reactions: Nac

celticthug

Awards
I agree wholeheartedly with fueledpassion here. You made excellent progress so far. Yep,more gear,more gains. But it's a diminishing return. Unless your going all in? Like a pro ! Witch means cycling 5 or 6 different steroids threw your system for most of the year. It's better just to be content and either come off. Or cruise. My cruise is 400 of test. And wait and plan your next blast.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree wholeheartedly with fueledpassion here. You made excellent progress so far. Yep,more gear,more gains. But it's a diminishing return. Unless your going all in? Like a pro ! Witch means cycling 5 or 6 different steroids threw your system for most of the year. It's better just to be content and either come off. Or cruise. My cruise is 400 of test. And wait and plan your next blast.
Yeah but not all pro's have to continue cycling though. I'm sure some do come down to a cruise dose that is moderate. He can do the same and modulate his gains with peptides, SEO's and a strict diet. Emphasis on the diet. It would be hard for that muscle to just disappear if he wede eating enough calories and was doing it in such a way that minimized fat gain.

Anyways, he has the advice now so lets see if he takes it.

beej89

Awards
Yeah im going to hit my post now and balance back out. And start looking at planning my next cycle. I really appreciate all the input from everyone. Thank you.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
45 lbs up with a 14% bf decrease?! Holy ****.