First Cycle help

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
So I'm new to the forums but I've been reading around for a month or two and I wanted to get some feedback from the members here. I want to start my first cycle in the next month or two. I've been bodybuilding for 3 years and I'm very confident with my routine and form.

Stats:
Height: 6.2"
Weight: 175
10%bodyfat

Planning on eating 3000-3500 kcals
My diet will be mostly lean meats, healthy fats and veggies. Fast digesting carbs pre and post workout only( white rice, oats, whole grain bread etc.)

Will be supplementing with:
Animal pak (multivitamins)
Animal flex (joints)
Fish oil
Collagen

So my first cycle is sort of looking like this..so far:

Test E 500mgs for 10 weeks, pinning 250mg twice a week Mondays & Thursdays

HCG 250ui twice a week starting week one of my test cycle until week 10

Aromasin 12.5mg EOD starting week one of my cycle until pct.

PCT Nolvadex or clomid 2 weeks after last pin

Nova 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

Still on the fence one which one to run for pct, or if to run both.

I have a pretty reputable source for my gear. I just want some feedback from any experienced users if I should make any adjustments to this cycle. I'm looking to keep at least 10-15lbs of lean muscle from this cycle. If I end up with more even better.

I don't want to add any kickstarters to this cycle and just keep things pretty simple with good recovery.

I will appreciate any feedback I can get!

RYUX1

RYUX1

Awards
Anyone? Did I hit you all with a wall of text lol. Or maybe I just posted in the wrong section..please redirect me of I did.

ctill0102

Awards
It all looks really good I'm running test e only 500 mg a week and getting really good gains u should be fine to get the test to build up quicker do 1000mg/ 500 2x your first week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10