Cycle

1. Cycle

Guys if I want to start a cycle and want to gain size and strengt. Can I start with Sus 250 and deca?? Or must I add on something like Nolvadex

2. Well.....you need nolvadex as part of your PCT. or during cycle to keep side effects down. Quick question, is this your first cycle?
    •   

3. Hey yes this will be my first time. I have done little bit off study but just want to find out more of you guys that has done it before?????

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lourence View Post
    Hey yes this will be my first time. I have done little bit off study but just want to find out more of you guys that has done it before?????
    Alright brother, before I give any advice I have to know your age, how long you've been training, etc.....all the pedigree information. Once we get that out of the way we can move Forward

5. Sorry about the late reply. I live in Beijing currently
    •   

6. Hey Bro

I am 26
    Gym 5 years
    Have touched a few things here and there.
    My cycle that I am getting

Week 1 to 5
    Deca.sus.nolva

Week 6 to 10
    Ecapoise. Tren. Nolva

What do you think man

7. That is wayyyyy too much for a first cycle and also a bad cycle setup. You'll want to run test for 12+ weeks and won't run Nolva till the end. Where are you located?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

8. In New Zealand

9. Dec and sus for the start

10. A few guy said I can do nolva throughout the cycle for side effects

11. For a first cycle, I would just do sust for 12 weeks for sure. It'll have minimal sides and should net good gains. You can run low dose Nolva on cycle to help prevent gyno, but it's not necessary unless you're gyno prone.
    Running 4 different compounds for a first cycle is drastic. That's like driving an Indy car for your first car
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

12. And what about the deca

13. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    For a first cycle, I would just do sust for 12 weeks for sure. It'll have minimal sides and should net good gains. You can run low dose Nolva on cycle to help prevent gyno, but it's not necessary unless you're gyno prone.
    Running 4 different compounds for a first cycle is drastic. That's like driving an Indy car for your first car
    I agree with woody. A single compound for a first cycle is perfect. Add the nolvadex if you're gyno prone, then do a proper PCT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 10:47 AM
  2. sleep on cycle
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 11:32 AM
  3. On Lifeguards upcoming cycle
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat