Is arimidex strong enough for reversing gyno ?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Hey guys, I'm just about to put an order threw and I just wanted an opinion on gyno, I have a pea sizes link under my left nipple from a past cycle I did, it's been there for around 6 months but has got quiet larger in the last 3 months. My question is ..

Is arimidex strong enough to reverse the gyno make it smaller/ known existing.

Or do I have to go with letro & letro only !
I am hoping to start with the arimidex and then 3-4 weeks later start a test and deca cycle with prami (and other ancillaries). And continue arimidex threw cycle and until end of pct

Thanks guys

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Unfortunately if you don't catch it soon enough once you get gyno there is no going back.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
BUT if you catch it right in the beginning and use arimidex you can prevent it from starting and end it or before it gets worse. But you literally need to catch it the moment you start to feel it!!!

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
BUT if you catch it right in the beginning and use arimidex you can prevent it from starting and end it or before it gets worse. But you literally need to catch it the moment you start to feel it!!!
Great response Thankyou! I have had it for awhile now, maybe half a year. I ordered arimidex and prami (for my test and deca cycle) that I plan to have on hand with another bunch of ancillaries, but in planning on running the arimidex until the gyno subsides (4 weeks) and then start my test and deca cycle.
What do you think fit freak ? I know once it's been there you have it for good until it's surgically removed or tried with a intense letro regime.

My question is though.. If I can shrink it with the correct dose of arimidex, can I go back on, and continue to control the gyno ! Ahhhhhhh

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great response Thankyou! I have had it for awhile now, maybe half a year. I ordered arimidex and prami (for my test and deca cycle) that I plan to have on hand with another bunch of ancillaries, but in planning on running the arimidex until the gyno subsides (4 weeks) and then start my test and deca cycle.
What do you think fit freak ? I know once it's been there you have it for good until it's surgically removed or tried with a intense letro regime.

My question is though.. If I can shrink it with the correct dose of arimidex, can I go back on, and continue to control the gyno ! Ahhhhhhh
The bottom of the first post in this link has a solid Gyno Reversal protocol:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/276620-post-cycle-therapy.html

If you haven't had it for many years you may still be able to reduce it quite significantly.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thankyou, I will read this after I go squat. Hopefully it doesn't say letro letro letro ! I wanna stay well away from that
Credit for the original post goes to yates84. I'll post the reversal protocol here so more will see it as well:

On Cycle gyno protection
Ralox - 60mg ed
Exemestane 12.5mg eod or Armidex .5mg eod

Gyno Reversal Protocol
Ralox - 120mg ed
Exemestane - 12.5mg eod
*One should follow this protocol until lumps have subsided. At which point the Ralox dose should be reduced to 60mg ed and continued for another 4 weeks, and exemestane should be continued at 12.5mg eod for another 6 weeks. Continuing the exemestane for 2 weeks after discontinuing the Ralox helps prevent rebound.