Is letro my only option ?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Hey guys,
Today I have a pretty straight to the point question, but I would like some more clarification from some knowledgable people.

So I have a fairly big lump from previous cycles WHICH i do admit I should've taken care of a long time ago, but with my negligence it has got me quiet concerned with how it has grown in size.

Now I'm 5"6 83kg around 8-9% body fat.. So I am quiet lean.
I have researched my problem and it is saying everywhere to start letro (I know the doses).

So my question is !

1. Do I have to run letro for my gyno or is there a less harsh ancillarie ?

2. Is there anyway I can run a test and deca cycle and keep the gyno at bay and shrink it whilst on cycle maybe with a arimidex & nolva?
Also I will take a pramixele at night for prolactin.

If I can get away with doing my winter cycle and with the right ancillaries to counter act the gyno lump from growing but to minimise the size of it is it possible ?? Maybe if I start running arimidex right now ? And cycle 2-3 weeks later ? And continue an Ai?

I don't want letro ! Because of it strong sides!

Thankyou

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Just reading what I just posted and think as much as I want to run my winter cycle I guess it will have to wait until I get my gyno lump sorted ! So I guess my first step is to order my letro and maybe another ancillarie, and start taping letro !

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can try Letro, it works for some & only 1 of 2 drugs that have any affect on gyno. Ultimately everyone I've know with a serious case has lived with it or surgery.