Test shoot

MSantillan

Awards
Yesterday I injected test into the quad, few hours later it started hurting at the top corner of my knee which started to swell. I feel like my test has drop a lot. Has anyone experience this? Should I give myself another shot? Or will it still absorb

celticthug

Awards
I assume u have another shot in a week? Or? Front loading? Or using prop? I'd just wait it out. You want the inject to be deep in the muscle. But not too frigging deep. Gotta use your brain here. I'd wait for the situation to resolve before I shot more gear.

MSantillan

Awards
22g 1inch in quad, test C200.
I ask the doc for 1 1/2 but he said you only needed 1inch for the glut and quad.
1 1/2 inch is for heavy ppl that has more fat.

stud220

Awards
Personally I would use the 1 1/2 needle for the quad. Unless a person weighs like 160lbs or less I would always go with the 1 1/2 needle there

gymrat2017

Awards
I don't like shooting quad too much stuff you can hit and cause excruciating pain glutes or shoulders are my choice. I hit something inmy quad and couldn't walk rite for a week. No issues since I changed injection site

benfica88

Awards
This used to happen with me occasionally as well. In my case i think it was just the angle I was with my leg in because I would stress and not focus. All my stuff was prescribed so it wasn't bunk. Eventually I watched videos on YouTube and also tried to let the muscle relax. Haven't had a problem since.