Discouraged

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Discouraged


    I don't understand how I can bust my F-ing ass in the gym and not get anywhere, it's just not right


  2. Dont give up brother, you will get there.
    •   
       


  3. I keep telling myself that, it just sucks sometimes

  4. Well what have you been doing?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  5. I workout 3 days a week mostly upper body I blow off leg day a lot because I only have use of my right leg. But I feel like I am getting no where
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    I workout 3 days a week mostly upper body I blow off leg day a lot because I only have use of my right leg. But I feel like I am getting no where
    After 2 toura in Iraq, and a tour in Afghanistan. Breaking my neck, and back and having maxofacial reconstruction I blew up to 212 lbs and about 30% bf. After 2 years of lifting and eating right again, I am at 185 and about 20% bf brother. You can do it I know you can. And NEVER Skip leg day, I can't let you. Lol

  7. Congratulations on that. And thanks for your work in the service. You sound like an inspiration. I will definitely hang in there

  8. A good PH or FD2 maybe.

  9. Please explain

  10. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    Congratulations on that. And thanks for your work in the service. You sound like an inspiration. I will definitely hang in there
    Apreciate that brother. Feel free to get ahold if me anytime, and just keep at it.

  11. Thanks man. This **** is not ez I have to vent every now and then

  12. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    Thanks man. This **** is not ez I have to vent every now and then
    I understand that. But remember if it was ez everyone would do it

  13. True . Do you no how to keep someone's info so you can talk to them when you want

  14. What are you taking and how are you eating right now

  15. What frequency do you hit each lift? Intensity, sets and reps? I'd look into a dedicated program and continue to pound away at food.

    Supplement wise:
    Creatine
    Pre workout
    PA or CA-HMB

    Get enough sleep 6-8hr and don't get discouraged! Accumulating lean tissue takes awhile
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    Please explain
    Buy a prohormone

  17. On a cycle but don't think I am taking in enough calories

  18. Like

  19. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    On a cycle but don't think I am taking in enough calories
    Simple, whatever you're eating add another serving.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  20. I will try that

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Apreciate that brother. Feel free to get ahold if me anytime, and just keep at it.
    Do you no a lot about gear

  22. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    Do you no a lot about gear
    I know a little and what I dont know. I got some good friends that know a whole lot

  23. PM me with any questions

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    PM me with any questions
    I don't no if I am doing the pm right,can you let me no

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    PM me with any questions
    What do you no about NPP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:35 PM
  2. Discouraged and confused - cut or bulk?
    By Alt+F4 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 05:22 PM
  3. Little discouraged
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 10:56 PM
  4. Gym mirrors discourage many women: study
    By MadChild in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 10:46 PM
Log in
Log in