Discouraged

guss

Awards
I don't understand how I can bust my F-ing ass in the gym and not get anywhere, it's just not right

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dont give up brother, you will get there.

guss

Awards
I keep telling myself that, it just sucks sometimes

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well what have you been doing?

guss

Awards
I workout 3 days a week mostly upper body I blow off leg day a lot because I only have use of my right leg. But I feel like I am getting no where

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I workout 3 days a week mostly upper body I blow off leg day a lot because I only have use of my right leg. But I feel like I am getting no where
After 2 toura in Iraq, and a tour in Afghanistan. Breaking my neck, and back and having maxofacial reconstruction I blew up to 212 lbs and about 30% bf. After 2 years of lifting and eating right again, I am at 185 and about 20% bf brother. You can do it I know you can. And NEVER Skip leg day, I can't let you. Lol

guss

Awards
Congratulations on that. And thanks for your work in the service. You sound like an inspiration. I will definitely hang in there

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations on that. And thanks for your work in the service. You sound like an inspiration. I will definitely hang in there
Apreciate that brother. Feel free to get ahold if me anytime, and just keep at it.

guss

Awards
Thanks man. This **** is not ez I have to vent every now and then

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. This **** is not ez I have to vent every now and then
I understand that. But remember if it was ez everyone would do it

guss

Awards
True . Do you no how to keep someone's info so you can talk to them when you want

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are you taking and how are you eating right now

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What frequency do you hit each lift? Intensity, sets and reps? I'd look into a dedicated program and continue to pound away at food.

Supplement wise:
Creatine
Pre workout
PA or CA-HMB

Get enough sleep 6-8hr and don't get discouraged! Accumulating lean tissue takes awhile

guss

Awards
On a cycle but don't think I am taking in enough calories

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a cycle but don't think I am taking in enough calories
Simple, whatever you're eating add another serving.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PM me with any questions

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do you no about NPP
I dont see any messages from you. But I have never ran NPP Personally. But i could find out for you. What would you like to know about it? To PM go to my profile, and hit the email and send your message

Monchie

Monchie

Awards
After 2 toura in Iraq, and a tour in Afghanistan. Breaking my neck, and back and having maxofacial reconstruction I blew up to 212 lbs and about 30% bf. After 2 years of lifting and eating right again, I am at 185 and about 20% bf brother. You can do it I know you can. And NEVER Skip leg day, I can't let you. Lol
From the bottom of my heart and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way but Thank you so much sir for everything you've done for our country. Thank you for keeping those who are truly dear to me alive and safe.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From the bottom of my heart and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way but Thank you so much sir for everything you've done for our country. Thank you for keeping those who are truly dear to me alive and safe.
Thank you

stud220

Awards
Npp is an amazing compound. If you have any questions you can pm me about it as I don't know it all but I'm fairly knowledgeable with aas

ZedzGod

ZedzGod

Awards
If you want to grow, do squats, deadlift,bench, bent over rows and my personal favorite for building mass and gaining strength, clean & jerk. Also your diet has to be on point, your rest has to be on point, otherwise you're not going to grow.