Discouraged

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    What do you no about NPP
    I dont see any messages from you. But I have never ran NPP Personally. But i could find out for you. What would you like to know about it? To PM go to my profile, and hit the email and send your message

2. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    After 2 toura in Iraq, and a tour in Afghanistan. Breaking my neck, and back and having maxofacial reconstruction I blew up to 212 lbs and about 30% bf. After 2 years of lifting and eating right again, I am at 185 and about 20% bf brother. You can do it I know you can. And NEVER Skip leg day, I can't let you. Lol
    From the bottom of my heart and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way but Thank you so much sir for everything you've done for our country. Thank you for keeping those who are truly dear to me alive and safe.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Monchie View Post
    From the bottom of my heart and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way but Thank you so much sir for everything you've done for our country. Thank you for keeping those who are truly dear to me alive and safe.
    Thank you

4. Npp is an amazing compound. If you have any questions you can pm me about it as I don't know it all but I'm fairly knowledgeable with aas

5. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    I workout 3 days a week mostly upper body I blow off leg day a lot because I only have use of my right leg. But I feel like I am getting no where
    If you want to grow, do squats, deadlift,bench, bent over rows and my personal favorite for building mass and gaining strength, clean & jerk. Also your diet has to be on point, your rest has to be on point, otherwise you're not going to grow.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 09:35 PM
  2. Discouraged and confused - cut or bulk?
    By Alt+F4 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-19-2005, 06:22 PM
  3. Little discouraged
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-29-2004, 11:56 PM
  4. Gym mirrors discourage many women: study
    By MadChild in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 11:46 PM