Next step

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
So I've already done a cycle of Test-E and Masteron. I've done my pct and that was about a month and a half ago. I want to keep building muscle though, suggestions?

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Are you looking to stay lean and build muscle or get a more aggressive approach with bulking?

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Like maybe some supplements I can take until my next cycle?

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
I just barely got done with one haha! How about something like rad140 and mk0677 until my next cycle?

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
Many ways to "bridge" from cycle to cycle. Think this is the term your looking to search for on the web.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I mean what are you willing to do and how much money you going to spend. Depending on how big you want to get it could be borderline unhealthy but also very costly. Gotta ask yourself what your real goals are and how much you truly want to spend.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
I dunno I'd probably do another cycle but just the safest biz

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
Didn't you already run gear, did you not get or gain what you were expecting? You sound skeptical about its use-sage, were the results subpar?

Many that I work with will cycle, pct, cycle with no long breaks during offseason until a few weeks (4-6) just before prep & once in prep they usually stay on the entire time 12-20 weeks depending on bodyfat %.

Others have done light PCT during a cycle or bridged (drop to lower dosage or other substances) but, few at the higher levels of competition I work with stay off for long periods of time. You say you want bodybuilder status but, your postings say otherwise. Unfortunately no one can help with the decision it sounds like you're trying to make.

To look like a bodybuilder requires what Bodybuilder's do, safely as possible, but do what must be done none the less.

If you want to bridge their are many websites and forum discussions about it. I personally don't use the method, didn't see any real difference in people (physique, health, etc) or their blood work.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
No I post like that so I can get multiple opinions. I'm just trying to learn the best route ya know?

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
And I'm not positive on what it is I need to do to get "bodybuilder status". That's why I'm asking for help

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you're looking to grow. Stick with a good gear cycle 12-16weeks, PCT, rinse and repeat two or three times then reassess afterwards. Workout and eat with a endgame plan. You're at the start of all this, don't over inform yourself. Thousands of opinions, can be info overload and you'll piece together things that may or may not work. Lots of good protocols out there pick one and roll with it, if it fails move on, if it works repeat it. Make sure your sources are solid is my best advise.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Thank you dude I really appreciate your info. I'll be careful and keep learning the safe route to get that Goku body woo!

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
Super Saiyan! Be patient you'll get there...

celticthug

Awards
Pro bodybuilder size? I'd tone done your expectations,bro. Not trying to crush your dreams. Besides the gear. You really have to have the genetics to go with it. You need more research. Sounds like you really don't understand what it takes to be a pro. I'll tell you this though. For most of them there is no time off. You may lower doses,and drop some of the drugs,for a small time frame. But in the end your on a fair sized doses,of something,all the time.