Cutting cycle food choices and intake

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Hey lads was just wondering when on a cutting cycle if u can be a bit more relaxed with eating and not as strict as if u we're cutting naturally, obviously still including at least 20 mins cardio and weight training??

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
An example of a cycle would be tren ace and mast

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
Garbage in, garbage out when it comes to cutting. On a cycle you can consume more good calories while cutting I've found but, you still need to be as strict to produce the results most people want. It's not a license or buffer to be relaxed on the diet.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I personally think people are under the impression they can use gear and eat like crap and look good. If you couldn't eat like junk and he shredded naturally then it won't happen on gear. Gear will allow you to slip up a little but it's no excuse to eat poorly

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
If you want to cut and truly look good and do it right stick to good Whole Foods that are good sources of macro and micro nutrients. Plus it will allow you to eat more calorie wise in comparison to if you ate junk food.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yea man anytime. Need any help with supps diet etc just pm me

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Thanks mate, u seem to be very experienced with bodybuilding and cycles etc your the guy to come to, what are your body stats atm? and what cycle r you running (if your on one)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally think people are under the impression they can use gear and eat like crap and look good. If you couldn't eat like junk and he shredded naturally then it won't happen on gear. Gear will allow you to slip up a little but it's no excuse to eat poorly
Right. The only benefit gear has ever provided for me was:

1) Mental fortitude (in some cases the opposite though)
2) Occasional cheat meals actually enhance the results
3) Things happen faster
4) Body gets leaner or bigger or both more so than naturally (but this isn't dose dependent)
5) All the cosmetic aspects - harder muscle and more vascularity, increased sex drive etc.

But as far as results go, it only takes you further if what you are doing is actually working in the first place without the gear present (like you said above)

Seriously, running gear with that mindset of it being a crutch for laziness is a curse and you end up destroying your body's internal health for nothing but temporal gym thrills.

ZedzGod

ZedzGod

Awards
If it is in a box or a bag don't eat it. No GMO's go all organic Whole Foods. Adjust your macros according to your body type (meso/endo/ecto) and your goals (cutting) then you train your ass off in the gym, and as far as gear, winny/oxandrolone with test

C

Country

Awards
5 meals a day
Meal 1 6 whole eggs 1 cup oatmeal or 2 servings oatmeal.
Meal 2
6.5 oz chicken/ 1 cup rice / 5 asparagus Spears or half cup broccoli
Meal 3
5 oz Salmon / 8oz potato / cup of broccoli
Meal 4
7 oz sirloin / 1 cup rice / cup broccoli
Meal 5
10 egg whites and one cup of oatmeal
2842 calories 240p/300c/78f

Average day while staying lean gear only does so much food is key!