Breakfasts on cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Hey guys was just wondering what some of you lads usually have for breakfast on cycle, cutting or bulking just curious as I want to try switching up my food choices, as getting a bit sick of my usual brekky lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not on a cycle, and haven't been yet, but I like 6 whole eggs and either cereal, waffles, or grits, plus a shake with fruits and vegetables if I'm feeling extra healthy, haha, of just some orange or apple juice when I'm feeling lazy. That's for bulking or course. Hot sauces and spices also add some much needed variety to having the same food often. Again, I don't cycle, but breakfast is breakfast, and is going to depend more on your goals and requirements than anything really.

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Sounds bloody tasty mate I'm bulking at the moment so I'd happily demolish all that for brekky lol, thanks for the reply

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds bloody tasty mate I'm bulking at the moment so I'd happily demolish all that for brekky lol, thanks for the reply
No problem man, I can always talk about food. These are the seasonings I use most of the time, whether it's for chicken, beef, turkey, eggs, grits, etc:
Spicy:

Creole:

Cajun:

Citrusy (just like the Mojo liquid):

I also use curry powder sometimes, especially in soups:

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
I might have to go and give them a try are they just in any normal supermarkets Mate?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have to go and give them a try are they just in any normal supermarkets Mate?
I'm in South Florida; my local Publix has most if not all of them, and I think Walmart may have a few as well. I'm sure there are other good options wherever you are too, just see what looks good and try it out.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually do:
4 scrambled eggs with onions and peppers
1 cup turkey sausage crumbles or 4 oz fajita beef (pork sausage if using egg whites)
1/2 cup shredded cheese
Waffles
1 cup yogurt mixed with 1 cup cottage cheese topped with 100g blueberries and 100g strawberries and 1/2 cup almond granola.

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Sounds good mate definitely going to give it a try

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro! Quit posting in the pro bodybuilding forum. Your OT posts don't belong here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.