ABSCESS?!?!

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
So I've heard a lot about all this stuff and how it gets swollen and hurts like a butch and is hot to the touch??
Like how do you know if you'll be fine and it's just something that'll pass.
Like what if there's no swelling at all and minimal pain if any at all? But is just a little red and a little warm to the touch?
Took ibuprofen and I know that helps but I doubt it'll take ALL the swelling down and stop ALL the pain.
And the pains almost gone pretty much?
So nothing to worry about??

Fit4LifeMike

Fit4LifeMike

Awards
Like it's not even red!
Just barely even pink. And doesn't hurt even CLOSE to what is did like a day ago or 2!
So..

celticthug

Awards
Abscesses fall into 2 categories( basically). Sterile and non sterile. Most sterile ones will eventually dissipate. Provided you don't pump more gear in the site. Most,not all.

Non sterile need to be cut open and irrigated. These tend to hurt more(been told). And will increase in time bye sensitivity,and size.

There also just a basic staph infection you can get. From personal experience. Within 2-3 days you'll know you need medical attention. Hurts plenty.They remove meat.

You sound like a reaction to something in the gear. Type oil used? to much Ba? I My two guesses. If they use to much BA to suspend the hormone? It can crash. But that tends to create a more painful situation then the one you described.

Monitor the situation. Swelling increases? Slight fever? More pain?Should be gone in a week. If it crashed can take 10 or so days.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Ive had scares and legit abscesses. In my experience you'll know when its infected and something to worry about. Not only will swelling and hear/redness from the site be substantial, but you will feel like ****! Headaches, hot and cold flashes, sweating... basically like you have a really bad flu. If any of those flu symptoms show up get to the ER ASAP, as that means that the infection is spreading and making its way into you blood

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 5
Anabolics 31
AntM1564 Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3
Gh0st3ml0c Anabolics 11