Ostarine first cycle

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
So I am looking at starting a ostarine only cycle for 4-6 weeks . Just wondering a few things I am 25 , about 16% bf , 185 lbs . Never done a cycle , already on test boosters. Just wondering how many mg per day I should take, if I should take my test boosters while using the ostarine , and looking for a pct I can buy in canada , if needed at all. Thanks

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're 25 and on test boosters. Why?
Is your endogenous testosterone low? because it isn't going to raise your testosterone to any noticeable degree otherwise, if at all. Most test 'boosters' will give you a 100-200 point kick maximum. That is enough to maybe feel if you are low, but so would Vitamin D3, Magnesium and Zinc nightly, and some lifestyle changes in diet, etc. (Not meant to be a lecture) I run on sometimes.

What made you choose Ostarine?
Are you considering a cut or bulk?

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
I am on a cut, and from what I've read , ostarine is pretty good for preserving , and even building some lean muscle while cutting

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Vast amount of experience. First, try to get blood work to get a baseline reading. Secind, plan on 6 weeks (endocrine system needs 21 days to really kick in, but Sarms are fast). I have needed a PCT, but have one on hand. Ostarine is a Captain America agent as apposed to LGD Hulk status. Expect solid gains, joint health, and enhanced mood. PM for more questions. Best wishes

ebironaddict

ebironaddict

Awards
Vast amount of experience. First, try to get blood work to get a baseline reading. Secind, plan on 6 weeks (endocrine system needs 21 days to really kick in, but Sarms are fast). I have needed a PCT, but have one on hand. Ostarine is a Captain America agent as apposed to LGD Hulk status. Expect solid gains, joint health, and enhanced mood. PM for more questions. Best wishes
K I pm'd u