Estrogen

guss

Awards
Does anyone no if you can tell if your estrogen levels are high without a test.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone no if you can tell if your estrogen levels are high without a test.
Not be certain but just do some research on the signs , puffy nips , oily skin , bloating . Be on the lookout for the signs

guss

Awards
Thank You Alpha1Agreda for your help. Did you see my question on deca.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thank You Alpha1Agreda for your help. Did you see my question on deca.
I didn't unfortunately , but feel free to PM me with any questions bro , here to help

guss

Awards
Thank you brother. I am running a cycle of test c 500 mg. a week and deca 275 mg. a week. Not getting the results I was hoping for. I have 5 weeks left and wanted to no if I should up the deca to say 350 mg a week for the last 5 weeks of the cycle.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thank you brother. I am running a cycle of test c 500 mg. a week and deca 275 mg. a week. Not getting the results I was hoping for. I have 5 weeks left and wanted to no if I should up the deca to say 350 mg a week for the last 5 weeks of the cycle.
How long have you been on ? Deca is a liger Ester so it takes a while to notice, if you up the dose you still won't notice the change too quick. 275 is a very low dose even 350 is somewhat on the lower end, at that dose you'll probably mostly notice the joint benefits , it's my first run with deca and I'm starting at 450. How's your diet and training ? Should be eating a crap ton and IMO on cycle I like pushing heavy just make sure if you're have long intense sessions you'll need to be eating even more . Can you be sure the quality is good ? If it's questionable maybe ur best bet is stop it pct and wait for next run and try it from a better source and run it at a better dose. Another option (which might not be the best but if you're determined on continuing) is get some NPP and run it for 6 weeks at a good dose alongside the deca till that runs out , that'd be the same as upping the dose but you'd get the effects a lot a lot quicker and just take advantage of those 6 weeks eat as much as possible and train heavy (preferably find a good program and stick to it , I'm liking the PHAT program im on , really pushing the heavy days) . That's just if you're determined on finishing this cycle strong I know I'd be.

guss

Awards
I believe the deca is good it's from Alpha Pharma. I am in week 7 of 12 week cycle thinking of going 14 week. Everything else is good. I don't no what NPP is, I will look it up. You seem like a good guy, do you mind if I keep your info. And PM you every now and then. Or if you have an E- Mail. Thanks Bro.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I believe the deca is good it's from Alpha Pharma. I am in week 7 of 12 week cycle thinking of going 14 week. Everything else is good. I don't no what NPP is, I will look it up. You seem like a good guy, do you mind if I keep your info. And PM you every now and then. Or if you have an E- Mail. Thanks Bro.
Ok if you were planning on 12 you ca definitely do the NPP 6-7 weeks making it 14. NPP is nandrolone phenylpropionate so the same thing as deca with a much much shorter Ester so adding that in would be the same as upping the deca dose with much quicker effects. And feel free to pm bro ! I could talk about this sh1t all day lol

guss

Awards
Ok man Thanks I could talk about all day to but I have a 13 year old girl and I am singles. Let me look in to getting some NPP do you no if Alpha sells it. And what would you dose it at.

guss

Awards
I can get the phenylpropionate what do you think for dosages

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
If you run NPP your going to need arimidex at .5 3 times a week or exemistane at 25mg everyday. NPP will increase estrogen and also depending on dosage will increase prolactin levels.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
If u feel tired, lack of sex drive, and mental fog then your estrogen could be high