Estrogen

1. Estrogen

Does anyone no if you can tell if your estrogen levels are high without a test.

2. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    Does anyone no if you can tell if your estrogen levels are high without a test.
    Not be certain but just do some research on the signs , puffy nips , oily skin , bloating . Be on the lookout for the signs
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   

3. Thank You Alpha1Agreda for your help. Did you see my question on deca.

4. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    Thank You Alpha1Agreda for your help. Did you see my question on deca.
    I didn't unfortunately , but feel free to PM me with any questions bro , here to help

5. Thank you brother. I am running a cycle of test c 500 mg. a week and deca 275 mg. a week. Not getting the results I was hoping for. I have 5 weeks left and wanted to no if I should up the deca to say 350 mg a week for the last 5 weeks of the cycle.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    Thank you brother. I am running a cycle of test c 500 mg. a week and deca 275 mg. a week. Not getting the results I was hoping for. I have 5 weeks left and wanted to no if I should up the deca to say 350 mg a week for the last 5 weeks of the cycle.
    How long have you been on ? Deca is a liger Ester so it takes a while to notice, if you up the dose you still won't notice the change too quick. 275 is a very low dose even 350 is somewhat on the lower end, at that dose you'll probably mostly notice the joint benefits , it's my first run with deca and I'm starting at 450. How's your diet and training ? Should be eating a crap ton and IMO on cycle I like pushing heavy just make sure if you're have long intense sessions you'll need to be eating even more . Can you be sure the quality is good ? If it's questionable maybe ur best bet is stop it pct and wait for next run and try it from a better source and run it at a better dose. Another option (which might not be the best but if you're determined on continuing) is get some NPP and run it for 6 weeks at a good dose alongside the deca till that runs out , that'd be the same as upping the dose but you'd get the effects a lot a lot quicker and just take advantage of those 6 weeks eat as much as possible and train heavy (preferably find a good program and stick to it , I'm liking the PHAT program im on , really pushing the heavy days) . That's just if you're determined on finishing this cycle strong I know I'd be.

7. I believe the deca is good it's from Alpha Pharma. I am in week 7 of 12 week cycle thinking of going 14 week. Everything else is good. I don't no what NPP is, I will look it up. You seem like a good guy, do you mind if I keep your info. And PM you every now and then. Or if you have an E- Mail. Thanks Bro.

8. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    I believe the deca is good it's from Alpha Pharma. I am in week 7 of 12 week cycle thinking of going 14 week. Everything else is good. I don't no what NPP is, I will look it up. You seem like a good guy, do you mind if I keep your info. And PM you every now and then. Or if you have an E- Mail. Thanks Bro.
    Ok if you were planning on 12 you ca definitely do the NPP 6-7 weeks making it 14. NPP is nandrolone phenylpropionate so the same thing as deca with a much much shorter Ester so adding that in would be the same as upping the deca dose with much quicker effects. And feel free to pm bro ! I could talk about this sh1t all day lol

9. Ok man Thanks I could talk about all day to but I have a 13 year old girl and I am singles. Let me look in to getting some NPP do you no if Alpha sells it. And what would you dose it at.

10. I can get the phenylpropionate what do you think for dosages

11. Hay. Bro. You out there PM me

12. What's up you don't want to talk anymore

13. Quote Originally Posted by guss View Post
    What's up you don't want to talk anymore
    Shoot my bad bro I wasn't getting any notification for this pm incoming

14. I was thinking of trying NPP what you think

15. If you run NPP your going to need arimidex at .5 3 times a week or exemistane at 25mg everyday. NPP will increase estrogen and also depending on dosage will increase prolactin levels.

16. I am running aromex and dostinex. What you think

17. Do you think .5 three times a week is to much

18. Hay Bro. Did you get that

19. If u feel tired, lack of sex drive, and mental fog then your estrogen could be high

20. Could also mean estrogen is very Low.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 02:41 PM
  2. Why Billy Has Breasts: Estrogen Story
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 11:41 PM
  3. Estrogen Receptors
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 02:43 PM
  4. Low Estrogen got me really sick