Cycle

guss

Awards
I have 5 weeks left on a deca test cycle I am not getting good results the deca is only 275 mg a week do think I should up it at this point in the cycle

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
Keep running just like that next cycle up it

guss

Awards
Thanks bro. I will do that, can you tell me why. Just trying to learn

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Make sure to take a break from the deca and get bloodwork because it could increase estrogen but will also increase prolactin levels

guss

Awards
I understand your point, but deca does not convert to estrogen. Read up on it

dynalow2016

Awards
I understand your point, but deca does not convert to estrogen. Read up on it
It actually does convert. About 20% the rate of test. Done extensive research on it.

dynalow2016

Awards
I have 5 weeks left on a deca test cycle I am not getting good results the deca is only 275 mg a week do think I should up it at this point in the cycle
Not getting good results as 275 is a weak dose. 400-500 should be a minimum. It's such a long acting compound that it would be pointless to increase with 5 weeks to go imo

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Not getting good results as 275 is a weak dose. 400-500 should be a minimum. It's such a long acting compound that it would be pointless to increase with 5 weeks to go imo
Yeah 400 at least. No access to NPP?

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
I personally hate deca but, 275 weekly is low. Like others mentioned I'd run it higher. 400 is min & 600 is where I usually see benefit, same with EQ.