Cycle help

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
ph

Hey guys never cycle I'm try my first cycle in a month from now I want to be prepared what you guys think About this stAck what would be the best pct and cycle support should I stack them together or no what you guys think I've done some research but i want to be prepared as much as possible asking u guy to give me some advice

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a pretty harsh cycle for your first cycle.

Where are you located? What's your training experience

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards

This is me right now weight 190 but it's where I been stuck for last year I want to go above this but can't seem to so that's one of reasons I want to try ph

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're dead set on running this, you'll need a SERM and tudca. Alternatively, you could run Test for your first cycle

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ph

Hey guys never cycle I'm try my first cycle in a month from now I want to be prepared what you guys think About this stAck what would be the best pct and cycle support should I stack them together or no what you guys think I've done some research but i want to be prepared as much as possible asking u guy to give me some advice
I would suggest one of those for 4 weeks with a cycle support and test base. Super 4, Epi, or DHEA could sub as a test base if you don't have test. Arimacare Pro or Kingsguard plus additional TUDCA would cover supports. 45 mg DMZ or 20-30 Mg Msten are decent doses. I really suggest you run only one solo for your first cycle. IME, DMZ is slightly less harsh, but both are very strong and toxic compounds.

emunoz5263

emunoz5263

Awards
Tudca would be cycle support liver protection and the serm for pct ?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to log this OP or hit us back with an update?

I'd like to see what you do and how this treats you!

Good luck either way!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have a look at LIVER IV for your liver support.
We include TUDCA, NAC, and Milk Thistle.

liver support ad.png

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Like the others have said you DEFINETLY want to be running a SERM pct. That being said, OTC pct do have their benifits and work very well when stacked with a SERM. Gaspari is releasing a new product Novadex XT tommorow I believe that is going to be a very very good formula keep an eye out for it. In the past I have loved using Form-XT and Estrogenix 2nd Gen.

images.jpg

Novedex.png

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA would definitely help you OP. Both are very well regarded products and have been used by many respected AM members.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 35
J Anabolics 32
R Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
F Supplements 10