Tren enanthate calorie intake???

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Hi lads, just after a bit of advice I'm around 11 stone (70kg) to be exact and 6ft 1
I've just started my tren e cycle 3 days ago and wanted to know a daily calorie recommendation to build muscle and looked ripped thanks in advance
Harry.

physique4days

physique4days

Awards
I'm currently on tren e as well and I'm 205 pounds at 6 foot 1 and the strongest I have ever been but also the leanest I have looked at weighing 205 and I eat anywhere from 3,000-3,500 calories a day with about 200g carbs.

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Hi mate, thanks for replying I'm gunna see what I'm like on around 3,000 - 3,500 calories also as that's been the most recommended intake throughout these forums, must admit your looking excellent by ur Profile pic lol keep up the good work and thanks again for the reply

physique4days

physique4days

Awards
In that pic I was only 185 and that was a year ago before I ever ran a cycle! And no problem! Let me know how it goes! If you haven't ran tren before I'd watch the carbs anytime after like 2 pm probably, my night sweats are bad and it's from later carb intake and the tren burning them while you're asleep

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Wow that's amazing mate guessing you have a lot of experience with fitness and bodybuilding eh? Haha. Yeah this is my first time on tren so I'll take that advice from u thanks a lot :) also 1 more thing how long until you felt the tren kick in and was fully in your system? I can't wait too see changes haha

physique4days

physique4days

Awards
Ehhh....personally tren e is harder to tell then a. I LOVE tren a, just gets expensive when u stick EOD... but I'd say tren e your pumps get nuts and you get hard and dry looking after about 4.5-5.5 weeks in. You will notice strength change in about 3 weeks though...what test ya running with it?

Haza25

Haza25

Awards
Yeah mate that's what put me of getting tren a, but looking forward to seeing the changes, I'm running it with test cyp 500mg a week

physique4days

physique4days

Awards
Sweet man. Best of luck and hit them weights!