Cycle Thoughts- need feedback

dustter

dustter

Awards
21yrs old (young, yes I know. Cycle is for reasons cannot discuss)
6foot, 198lbs
12-13% BF
Goals: large muscle endurance gain, cardiovascular improvement, do not want to bulk but okay to gain weight, retain as little estrogen water gain as possible, strength.

Cycle:
Week 1-13
Test E- 500mg/wk split 250mg/Mon-Thurs
HCG- 250IU Mon/Wed/Fri

Week 1-4
Tbol 40mg/day

Week 6-12
Mast P- 450mg/ wk split 150mg Mon/Wed/Fri

PCT
Clomid- Day 1: 150mg
100/100/50/50

Nolvadex- 40/40/20/10

OL Sup3r PCT

Also going to be using typical support supps (milk thistle, protex, maybe Hawthorne berry)

I'm getting accutane soon to use pre cycle and then lower dosage to 20mg per day for safety.

Accepting all thoughts and constructive criticism

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you have no AI... a test cycle will almost certainly bloat you up a bit and add some estrogen without one.

dustter

dustter

Awards
you have no AI... a test cycle will almost certainly bloat you up a bit and add some estrogen without one.
Oh sorry I forgot to add that. I have Arimidex which I will run at .5mg e3d when sides start to show

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I feel your Clomid doseage is a little high. I'd shoot for 50/50/25/25 personally. Apart from that it seems solid. Yeah I'd run your AI at that too.

dustter

dustter

Awards
I feel your Clomid doseage is a little high. I'd shoot for 50/50/25/25 personally. Apart from that it seems solid. Yeah I'd run your AI at that too.
I have had fair success with the preload method. I could lower the dosing but should I still preload if I drop the dosage?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
honestly, this whole cycle doesn't seem ideal for your goals... of course you will see increases, but i dont think that test/mast/tbol is ideal for endurance.

also, endurance and strength are totally competing goals... you're really gonna struggle to achieve decent gains trying for two diff things.

dustter

dustter

Awards
honestly, this whole cycle doesn't seem ideal for your goals... of course you will see increases, but i dont think that test/mast/tbol is ideal for endurance.

also, endurance and strength are totally competing goals... you're really gonna struggle to achieve decent gains trying for two diff things.
Hmmm see with the cycle I had set that's why I started the tbol to kickstart to gain strength, then to stay lean while maintaining strength I would build a higher muscle endurance with the mast p. Still a bad theory ? If so please suggest a different compound in place of the tbol. I'm set on the mast tho