Balls ache/Low libido

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Ran an 8 week 1/4andro cycle at -440mg per day. It was my first cycle.

Then ran Vital labs 3X PCT and Clomid 50/50/25/25. Last two weeks of it I ran Arimistane (OL El1minate)
My libido is still low and I have a somewhat mild ache in my balls.

Thinking of running Sup3r PCT with clomid again at 50mg.

I am a college student so the only person I can see are the general health docs at the university. Don't know how to explain any of this to them.

Any advice?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ache is your boys starting up again. Lower the dose of the Clomid, 12.5/12.5 ED then /12.5 EOD
Cel's M-Test looks pretty great and only about $30 at most sites.

The thinking here is that 50 is too much for Clomid, and 25/25/25/12.5 should be enough.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
The ache is your boys starting up again. Lower the dose of the Clomid, 12.5/12.5 ED then /12.5 EOD
Cel's M-Test looks pretty great and only about $30 at most sites.

The thinking here is that 50 is too much for Clomid, and 25/25/25/12.5 should be enough.
I'm currently off it (2 days) and have more on the way. Do I need to take more? Also weird question but I have like a weird very very mild lower back pump kinda thing going on. Any idea why this might be?

And anything on the libido issue?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back pumps, take Taurine 3-5 grams 2x daily, make sure you're getting Potassium as well. Bananas.
It can't hurt to take more Clomid but lower dose. 12.5/12.5

The Cel's M-Test is some great stuff I'm seeing from the logs on AM. It will help the Libido.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did you like the cycle? Was it successful?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went from about 205 to 227 right now. But lethargy was a bitch. Would definitely run Epi next time
I'm currently running a 1-Andro (330mg) / Epi-Ando (750 mg) / DHEA (2 ml) and haven't had any sides yet. I think "yet" being the key word. Sounds like you had a pretty successful run, which shut down you're system pretty good. A quality PCT is what will bring you back, but it's probably not gonna be instant. justhere4comm is right though, things are starting to come around. Any chance your Clomid isn't legit?

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a 1-Andro (330mg) / Epi-Ando (750 mg) / DHEA (2 ml) and haven't had any sides yet. I think "yet" being the key word. Sounds like you had a pretty successful run, which shut down you're system pretty good. A quality PCT is what will bring you back, but it's probably not gonna be instant. justhere4comm is right though, things are starting to come around. Any chance your Clomid isn't legit?
I don't think so... everyone says the source is legit and a friend used it too and he's fine lol. I just ordered 2 more

jesus_sanchez

Awards
HCG. Good kickstart for my libido and gets my back to normal size.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Insulin needle subQ. Wont feel a thing. Super effective. Then again, it is a Big Boy Anabolic Mind agent (jk....LOL)

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Insulin needle subQ. Wont feel a thing. Super effective. Then again, it is a Big Boy Anabolic Mind agent (jk....LOL)
Hahaha Idk what an insulin needle looks like. I always faint when I get my blood drawn so Idk how I'd fair with pinning

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Also get your prolactin levels checked. That can decrease sex drive tremendously and is easy to fix

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Then obviously you may need a pct as well. But get blood work done to find out what the exact problem is.

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Also get your prolactin levels checked. That can decrease sex drive tremendously and is easy to fix
So right now I've been always tired even when I wake up from 10+ hours of sleep. I've also been feeling like urination isn't as normal like it accumulates but I don't feel any pressure lower... it's a weird feeling. Also still have low libido and no morning wood. Any ideas? Or still prolactin?

Masonm199

Masonm199

Awards
Having the same issue any of you guys know a reliable source to get hcg?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 18
Supplements 32
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 22