Best Bulking Cycle!!!!!

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
Just wanting to know some general Ideas on some cycles!!!

Deca 400
Test 500
Arimidex EOD
PCT Clomid

guss

Awards
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD Cabergolin .25 twice a week. Nolva three weeks after last deca shoot. 20 mg for two weeks then 10 mg foe 3 weeks

goinHAM211

goinHAM211

Awards
This a quest for info and I don't know where else to post or who to ask? ... So I'm hoping for some legit and trustworthy advice. My friend started his first vial of injectable test/ running 10 weeks at 2/500mg a week. He swears there is no need to use Aromex or anything while running this cycle only follow up w PCT. is there any truth to this??? Please help, I don't want my buddy to build estrogen and grow boobs. Is it possible to run test safely for 10 weeks without getting Gyno?

guss

Awards
He might be ok with just the test but he should have nolva. On hand just to be safe. If you are going to use deca definitely run test with it also if you run deca you you definitely need aromasin and cabergolin but don't run nolva while on deca you have to wait till the deca is dun

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
Yea he's good with the test but keep ai on hand

Mark46

Awards
Have a ? This is wat I'm running but I'm using 600 test n 400 deca how long I stay off the deca in between cycles

Mark46

Awards
No this is my second stayed off deca 4 weeks the last time n I stay on test I'm doing hrt

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
Yeah or you can run it through!! I run it through I do 500 400