New to Pinning

B

bartclyde

Awards
I will start by saying i am new to this forum but trying to get in touch with someone that is humbly looking to learn from the best.
Stats:
36 years old
5'10
weight - 210
years lifting - 9
bench - 380, 8x ( i dont try n max, just comfortable reps currently)

Have experience using many oral cycles. From dbol to superdrol, etc, you name it i have cycled it. Just tired of popping pills at this point in my lifting career. Very knowledgeable on Cycle therapy, PCT's etc. Conscious of daily calorie intake and protein as well. Keep a clean diet.

Saying all that. I would like to escalate my body, gains and move forward pinning.
I am thinking about Test E to start out, but not sure with about 250 a week but I would like to get the opinion of some pro's on the best Test to start with and the amount. I am not even sure of a reputable company to start ordering from or the site for the needles. So very in experienced with this area and would appreciate anyone looking to assist me.

Colbylifts_

Colbylifts_

Awards
So even with test I still would run Nolvadex for pct Armidex for AI

B

bartclyde

Awards
I appreciate I ate that info.
Would you run Nolvadex throughout the Test cycle or as part of Pct
As a newbie would you recommend pinning once a week. 2 ml = 500 test or 1 ml 250 twice a week.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First:
:welcome: !

Too much to write about -and too much different opinions on this subject.
:gotsearch

If you could come up with a detailed cycle -and PCT (length, ancillaries, pinning frequency, dosages)- some of the pinning members could give their opinion.

B

bristolbuild

Awards
At 250 a week it's not even a proper run for results or PCT. just wasting your money. Save it and do it right when you can

B

bartclyde

Awards
I appreciate the reply. I decided to do 250 mon and 250 thurs = 500 week. Exemestane eod and have pct on hand. What's your thoughts?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate the reply. I decided to do 250 mon and 250 thurs = 500 week. Exemestane eod and have pct on hand. What's your thoughts?

What's your BF % ?