LGD-3033 Cycle Information

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by IronOutlaw View Post
    I'm doing a log on lgd 4033 so far not much difference for me do you feel like it's doing something for you or could it be placebo effect?
    I definitely feel stronger brotha, I've used LGD-4033 a few times and have gotten mixed results depending on the lab, dose, and form of it used. I've gotten 10lbs off Ligandrol but lost half of it afterwards

2. Ok bro how's it going?
    •   

3. Today is my nineteenth day (12/28) on LGD-3303 and I'm sitting at 173lbs. My body fat has decreased but I'm still getting stronger as well as retaining my muscle mass. Definitely feel stronger in the gym and still haven't noticed any problems or sides

4. Today is the twenty first day (12/30) on my cycle. I've gone up to 175 and currently have 11% body fat. Each lift I feel stronger and stronger. I did increase my calories by about 150-250 depending on the day and that helped with the increased muscle mass. I also see more bicep veins as well as more quad and calve veins. My V-squat has also jumped by 40 pounds during this cycle. So far so good!

5. Cool! Can you feel any sides yet?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Cool! Can you feel any sides yet?
    I haven't felt of see any sides yet surprisingly enough

7. Today is the twenty second (1/1) day on cycle. Strength still going and side effect free at the moment. At 177 and 11% body fat. Feeling great, only eight days left of my cycle and then we'll see how my body looks after a week off of LGD-3303

8. Sup guys, just started LGD 3303 3 days ago. I actually thought it was a mistake on the label but I googled my brains out and seen a few people saying it is the "big brother" of 4033. First time taking anything at all besides whey, creatine, bcaa and glutamine lol so I'm curious to see what this does. 6,3 210, I'm a pretty decent sized guy but I wanted to see where this takes me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bkj4son View Post
    Sup guys, just started LGD 3303 3 days ago. I actually thought it was a mistake on the label but I googled my brains out and seen a few people saying it is the "big brother" of 4033. First time taking anything at all besides whey, creatine, bcaa and glutamine lol so I'm curious to see what this does. 6,3 210, I'm a pretty decent sized guy but I wanted to see where this takes me.
    Good luck bro hope it works out good! I'll be following

10. (1/3), day twenty-four and still sitting at 177, 11% BF. Hit legs this morning and did a two a day of back/chest yesterday. Felt great his morning, v-squat is up about 25 pounds since I started this cycle. Doesn't seem like a lot but 25 pounds in nearly as many days seems fantastic to me! Changing my profile picture for a comparison of what I look like now. Still can't post pictures unfortunately

11. (1/4) day twenty-five: Hit a two-a-day lift today, shoulders in the am and arms in the pm. Each workout I felt stronger and stronger. As each day goes on the weights feel lighter and lighter. I'm able to home contractions with heavier weights as opposed to nearly four weeks ago. Weight the same as yesterday. 177. With only a few days left of this cycle I hope to continue gaining strength and some more size

12. Hey good stuff I'm starting my cycle of 3303 today, also if u make an imgur account you can post pics

13. Anything new?

14. Yesterday was the last day of my cycle. I read there was no tapering needed so I didn't taper off.
    Currently sitting at 178, 11% BF and 455 squat. As the days go on I'll be commenting every so often giving updates on my weight and strength

Expecting to lose some of what I gained but not all. Diet will remain the same as on cycle.

15. Nice. Any prominent sides?

16. You did 3 weeks?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bkj4son View Post
    You did 3 weeks?
    4 weeks

18. Quote Originally Posted by tysons93 View Post
    Nice. Any prominent sides?
    No noticeable sides

19. Damn 8lbs gained and u lost 3% bf that's pretty incredible.

20. Why not 8?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bkj4son View Post
    Why not 8?
    Whenever I get a new compound I usually run a 4 week at first to gauge any sides or effectiveness of the compound. That way if the compound is bunk or doesn't work as well as I would've hoped I'm not losing out on too much money. Since this is a newer compound with not a massive amount of research floating around, I figured 4 week was also safer.

22. Makes sense. So on a 1-10'scale, what would you give 3303 as far as muscle development?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Bkj4son View Post
    Makes sense. So on a 1-10'scale, what would you give 3303 as far as muscle development?
    I would say about an 8. Not the most powerful compound, but definitely powerful. Especially strength wise. 3303 is worth doing 110%

24. Cool thanks. I'm about 10 days in, feels good.

25. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Good luck bro hope it works out good! I'll be following
    Hey snake, It says I can't send the message until you "clear some space" within your messages. Sorry to post this here but I had to get your attention.

For everyone else on this topic, I'm attempting to send solidsnake before and after pictures of my cycle. A lot easier to see results than read them
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hairline safe cycles, inform me please
    By jiggles123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:25 PM
  2. CYCLE INFORMATION / HELP
    By spanishfly in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 08:26 AM
  3. Cycle information.
    By wollo24 in forum Anabolics