LGD-3033 Cycle Information

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. That's the plan! Gladly keeping everyone informed

  2. LGD-3033 Cycle Information


    Alright guys so tonight was my second lift while on cycle, first was arms on Day one but due to only being on the compound for 8 hours I didn't see it necessary to post.

    Anyway, today (12/12) was my first chest/shoulder workout and I definitely saw an improve. Last week I was able to do 20lb cable flies but today I was pushing 25lbs for reps. Today was also a no carb day for me so trust me, it definitely wasn't what I was eating. Tomorrow night I'll be hitting back and morning cardio so I'll keep everyone informed tomorrow around the same time.
    •   
       


  3. Here is some info on LGD 3303 NOT Anamorelin lol, like many believe.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Get FREE SHIPPING on initial orders over $49 with coupon code 'AMSHIP'

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TeamTGB View Post
    Here is some info on LGD 3303 NOT Anamorelin lol, like many believe.
    I like you guys and you have some good info but... why don't you sell any of the gear your videos are about?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I like you guys and you have some good info but... why don't you sell any of the gear your videos are about?
    Pm me brother
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Get FREE SHIPPING on initial orders over $49 with coupon code 'AMSHIP'
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TeamTGB View Post
    Here is some info on LGD 3303 NOT Anamorelin lol, like many believe.
    Umm so everything you just said in that video has absolutely no backing based on the study/(s). How can something be more potent yet less suppressive? School me. Where in the study on those rats does it have data to compare its anabolic effect in humans in comparison to LGD-4033?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Umm so everything you just said in that video has absolutely no backing based on the study/(s). How can something be more potent yet less suppressive? School me. Where in the study on those rats does it have data to compare its anabolic effect in humans in comparison to LGD-4033?
    We said there isn't much info out there clinically....We have personal experience with the compound and many customers we see on a daily basis that has ran it. Heres my example i have a buddy who is meticulous with his diet he has an excel sheet and calculates down to the last gram. He has ran both 4033 and 3303. First cycle he gained 7lbs on 4033 next cycle on 3303 he gains 12lbs and this is the first time he has touched anything anything remotely hormonal for 6 Years. So on the second cycle its going to be harder to gain over the 7lbs he did first blast. He stayed at 15cals per body pound the whole time with both cycles so calorically he didn't change the only thing that did was the compound and second run he gains 12lbs. So i think that speaks for itself.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Get FREE SHIPPING on initial orders over $49 with coupon code 'AMSHIP'

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TeamTGB View Post
    We said there isn't much info out there clinically....We have personal experience with the compound and many customers we see on a daily basis that has ran it. Heres my example i have a buddy who is meticulous with his diet he has an excel sheet and calculates down to the last gram. He has ran both 4033 and 3303. First cycle he gained 7lbs on 4033 next cycle on 3303 he gains 12lbs and this is the first time he has touched anything anything remotely hormonal for 6 Years. So on the second cycle its going to be harder to gain over the 7lbs he did first blast. He stayed at 15cals per body pound the whole time with both cycles so calorically he didn't change the only thing that did was the compound and second run he gains 12lbs. So i think that speaks for itself.
    Based off of the little information that was available I was given the name Anamorelin for LGD 3303. I apologize if my information was wrong, I'll be more than happy to take any criticism or learn more about the compound from your team and from people who have taken it as well. Any information, extra to what has already been posted, would be greatly appreciated!

  9. Last night (12/13) was my first back workout and man did I feel strong. Got an excellent pump from the high carb day as well as hit a lot higher weight for lat pull downs. Was also able to hit 10 pounds heavier on preacher curls which I was surprised at. Today (12/14) will be an off day for me and tomorrow night will be abs and shoulders. Diet is still stay consistent and clean, weighing myself tomorrow morning after 5 days of continued use. Will keep everyone updated!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by theoutcasted View Post
    Last night (12/13) was my first back workout and man did I feel strong. Got an excellent pump from the high carb day as well as hit a lot higher weight for lat pull downs. Was also able to hit 10 pounds heavier on preacher curls which I was surprised at. Today (12/14) will be an off day for me and tomorrow night will be abs and shoulders. Diet is still stay consistent and clean, weighing myself tomorrow morning after 5 days of continued use. Will keep everyone updated!
    Awesome! this is what we need is more guys giving their opinions on how its treating them!
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Get FREE SHIPPING on initial orders over $49 with coupon code 'AMSHIP'

  11. Quote Originally Posted by theoutcasted View Post
    Based off of the little information that was available I was given the name Anamorelin for LGD 3303. I apologize if my information was wrong, I'll be more than happy to take any criticism or learn more about the compound from your team and from people who have taken it as well. Any information, extra to what has already been posted, would be greatly appreciated!
    You will be the "extra Information" bro hardly anyone has cycled this or at least not mentioned it. What's your weight then?

  12. Just hit my third workout while on LGD-3033, which was a great shoulder workout. Wasn't hitting crazy weight was more so going for high reps and was able to get another set for each one of my lifts involving rear delts and shoulder presses. Definitely a good workout. Today is my fifth official day on the compound (12/15), forgot to weigh in this morning so I set an alarm to do it tomorrow morning. I'll be hitting some leggies tomorrow, that'll be the true test of strength. Definitely noticed more definition than I've seen in my abs today and I haven't had any adverse reactions nor have I felt any side effects as of this point in time. Will check in tomorrow morning and post workout!

  13. Alright guys it's the morning of my sixth day (12/16). Did some fasted cardio this morning and am going to high legs later on today.

    I DID NOT FORGET WEIGH MYSELF TODAY. I weighed in prior to cardio at 173, 3 pounds up from last week with little change to my diet or cheats. Also measured my body fat today, sitting at 13.5% which is .5% down from last week. Might be the SR-9009 or the cardio, not entirely sure.

    Will post another update after making these legs grow later today.

  14. Hey everyone, today was my seventh day (12/17) of LGD 3303. I got pretty sick and wasn't able to lift. It's a bug going around that I caught from someone so don't worry it's not a side effect of LGD 3303. I'll still be keeping everyone updated

  15. Today is my tenth day (12/19) on LGD 3303. I've been sick the passed few days so I wasn't able to lift nevertheless do cardio. I dropped down to 167 because of it unfortunately. Today is the first day I was able to eat and lift properly. Weights still felt lighter than I remember which is fabulous especially when coming off of being sick. I'll weigh in again tomorrow to get a more accurate weight

  16. Keep at it bro 🏻
  17. LGD-3033 Cycle Information


    Today (12/21) is my twelfth day on this cycle and last night I got a crazy rear delt pump as well as a good lat workout. Can surely feel the strength gains still coming, weighed in at 172 so I'm almost back up to where I was prior to being sick a few days ago. Still haven't noticed any sides yet which is really nice, but with less than two weeks on cycle that's not surprising.
    Today I'll be crushing these legs so hopefully tomorrow I'll be in a wheelchair.

    Debating on adding GW for some extra endurance during cardio and for extra fat loss. What do you guys think?

  18. Alright we're on the thirteen day (12/22) day of LGD-3303. Weighed in this morning back at 173 so I'm exactly back to where I was previous to last week. Yesterday I got a great leg workout in the the point fasted cardio will probably be a pain this morning but so worth it. Definitely saw a strength gain in my legs, hit a new three rep max PR squatting, usually I can hit 385 but I went for 405 and hit it. I will admit that last rep was dam near close to killing me but I pushed through. Size and strength gains are definitely coming through this holiday season. Tonight we're hitting shoulders so I'll hit a military press and see what I can do on that. Stay tuned!

  19. Cool man, noticed any changes in appearance yet?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Cool man, noticed any changes in appearance yet?
    Definitely I have noticed more muscle. I haven't had any breakouts acne wise or any crazy rashes like I would certain pro-hormones so that's also a plus.

    I've also notated a body fat drop but I believe that's from a combination or SR-9009 and being sick to be honest.

    Hope that answers your question!

  21. Not too sure about the sr bro, can you feel anything from The sr?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Not too sure about the sr bro, can you feel anything from The sr?
    Honestly not too sure if I feel anything from it. It isn't my first time running it but I've never run it on it's own so it's hard to say

  23. How's the progress going bro?

  24. I'm doing a log on lgd 4033 so far not much difference for me do you feel like it's doing something for you or could it be placebo effect?
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk ... But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

  25. Sorry guys with the holidays my life got a little crazy which is why I haven't posted much the last few days. Currently sitting at 175 with 12% BF, which is less than I had when beginning my cycle. This is my seventeenth day (12/26) on LGD 330-3 and so for I've seen five pounds of raw strength gains and I am not complaining
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hairline safe cycles, inform me please
    By jiggles123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:25 PM
  2. CYCLE INFORMATION / HELP
    By spanishfly in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 08:26 AM
  3. Cycle information.
    By wollo24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 03:08 PM
  4. cycle information
    By wolverine67 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 09:24 PM
  5. methyl 1 test cycle information
    By truculentus in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 09:34 AM
Log in
Log in