Do POS like this make anyone else extremely sad

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I see this sht more and more often now adays. Body builders and fitness models who are clearly cranked to the nines claiming they're natural. I can't for the life of me understand why they would give young aspiring lifters false hope like that?

What is the reason for this?

End rant

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"NATURAL AESTHETICS". They are playing with semantics.

30 years of combined training? Is that like saying myself and two others at age 51 have 153 years of combined experience?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I see this sht more and more often now adays. Body builders and fitness models who are clearly cranked to the nines claiming they're natural. I can't for the life of me understand why they would give young aspiring lifters false hope like that?

What is the reason for this?

End rant
It's part of the -industrial- game, otherwise no supplement would sell. Not even modern prohormones. It started -wrong- back in the day and it continues that way

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In all fairness is anyone really natural? Whether it be filling your body with SARMS, RC or Test vs everyone else that takes PWO consisting of Agmatine, Citrulline, DMAA etc.....none of this stuff is truly "natural" to the body.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go eat my preworkout Broccoli and Carrots. :type:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The guy in the middle looks natural but probably isint lol. Neway to answer your question its to make money and stroke there ego.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In that case I lost my virginity at 19 with "Hot Stuff" by the kitchen sink.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's just standard industry marketing right there. It's definitely unfair for the young and new alike though. Should be false-advertising laws in place imo.. The industry is rife with it, especially with companies that don't even meet label claims. I had a huge thread about this just over a year ago.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its a double edge sword cus at the same time you got all these ppl with YouTube channels and transformation videos that look 100% natty and the comment section is full of ppl saying there on steroids. So you got 1 group of viewers who think the steroids body is attainable naturally and another group that thinks ever person with a little muscle has to be on steroids. I guess we just have to let stupid ppl be stupid.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What really gets to me are the fitness channels run by ppl who have no business giving advice. Thats a even bigger killer for ppl looking to learn.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Why is this thread in the pro bodybuilding section?? Lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They look natural to me. Naturally blond with hair dye~!