PCT as a standalone

Prueba22

Awards
i have never ever take anything, because i dont want to mess with my testosterone production (im 27) but im thinking in taking 25 mg arimistane a day, as if i were taking pct, just to raise my testosterone levels without taking prohormones or steroids

Will it work? (i know the results will be nowhere near taking gear, but, will they exist?)

Will it mess my natural testosterone production?

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
just take a natty test booster. There wouldnt be any shutdown from taking a test booster

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
second what JamesReef said^^ I had great results with Sustain Alpha and Alphamax XT felt great the whole time libido sky rocketed and my girl ran from me haha both have ingredients to help with E control as well

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like mentioned above Alphamax XT could be a really good option for you. It has ingredients that have plenty of research behind them. With proper diet and training, it can really help out. Alphamax XT will help free up test, control stress, cortisol, and estrogen. The F95 can promote lean mass. You could even see a boost in libido at your age. It's best ran for 8 weeks, and you would not need to worry about sides.

If you have never really ran much, you may want to look into PowerMax XT first. It is a daily ergogenic that helps with Strength, Recovery, Endurance, Pump, and Hydration. It contains Creatine, Betaine, L-Alanyl L-Glutamine, COP, Amentoflavone, Taurine, Glycerol and Electrolytes. That's a 1 scoop product that replaces many bulk ingredients.