Olympia Odds

JP10

JP10

Awards
So I don't follow IFBB to closely, but I do watch some youtube videos. I have a basic understanding of who's on top of the game. I have been following Dallas McCarvers videos to an extent, and I am nothing but impressed. The guy is 25 which is ridiculous, and people are saying that he has a chance of placing top 6 in the Olympia. He also just won the Chicago Pro, which again is crazy. The guy is an absolute workhorse, and I like the workout videos he does. He's pushing around some insane weights, but great form and technique. Reminds me a little of Ronnie.

I follow a lot of guys on youtube though. Favorites would probably be Dallas, Steve Kuclo, and maybe Roelly and Big Ramy just because theyre massive haha.

So to the point. What do you think top 5 placing will be?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Phil, Rhoden, Dexter, Roelly, Compton, Ced, Dallas, Ramy, Levrone, Kuclo,

If Kai was in here, it would shake it all up

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Think of it like this

Dallas destroyed Chicago (3rd Tier pro show), Compton lost to Kai and Ced at the Olympia.....

SO right now Compton > Dallas

Dallas is beating JOJ, Comton is holding his own with Kai and Ced

JP10

JP10

Awards
Just to clear up I wasn't trying to insinuate that I thought Dallas was going to win it, just was impressed with his age mainly. I'm a big fan of Comptons physique, I prefer it over Cedrics. Definitely interested in how Levrone will do, impressive that he's coming back, but don't think he will place to high. I agree Phill will be #1.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Just to clear up I wasn't trying to insinuate that I thought Dallas was going to win it, just was impressed with his age mainly. I'm a big fan of Comptons physique, I prefer it over Cedrics. Definitely interested in how Levrone will do, impressive that he's coming back, but don't think he will place to high. I agree Phill will be #1.
Oh no I got that brother!!!! I think Cedric IS what bodybuilding should be, love his physique

But knew you weren't trying to insinuate anything!!!

I think Levrone will place 10th and destroy his legacy lol

JP10

JP10

Awards
Oh no I got that brother!!!! I think Cedric IS what bodybuilding should be, love his physique

But knew you weren't trying to insinuate anything!!!

I think Levrone will place 10th and destroy his legacy lol
Can't deny that Cedric looks great, I think I just tend to like the shorter block guys(Late 90's early 2000 Lee Priest videos make him just look absolutely massive, but when standing next to competitors he is dwarfed) then Ced who is what 6' 1"? Nothing wrong with that height, just spreads the muscle, his taper is wild for sure. Completely agree with the Levrone part, legacy is going to be destroyed for sure.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Just saw some pictures of Levrone 9 weeks out, he's looking pretty huge for 52 years old lol. Muscle rx on YouTube has the pics.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Don't think he is, don't know if he will do an Olympia again. Might just stick with the Arnold classics, but not 100% on that just going off what I've read/seen.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I thought kai was in this year ? Maybe no?
Kai is NOT doing the Olympia. They did a whole video about it on MD

The answer for why is he feels "someone" won't allow him to win the title, so he just won't do it

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Just saw some pictures of Levrone 9 weeks out, he's looking pretty huge for 52 years old lol. Muscle rx on YouTube has the pics.
Upper body looked MASSIVE....the legs are the real question

JP10

JP10

Awards
Upper body looked MASSIVE....the legs are the real question
Yea, I was shocked that he put on that much mass. I mean I have heard all the hype about him being able to put on mass 2-3x faster than everyone else, but I mean putting on that much in such a short period of time I thought was impossible for anyone. Interested to see how he will stack up next to the other guys, and yes legs are in question for sure. His legs have been massive in years of the past for example 1994.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yea, I was shocked that he put on that much mass. I mean I have heard all the hype about him being able to put on mass 2-3x faster than everyone else, but I mean putting on that much in such a short period of time I thought was impossible for anyone. Interested to see how he will stack up next to the other guys, and yes legs are in question for sure. His legs have been massive in years of the past for example 1994.
Think about it....he's been "off" high doses for what....8 to 10 years? Plus he's been known to have CRAZY muscle memory

So with him doing his crazy camel crew dosages, plus training and eating. Of course he's going to grow

But trying to peak a 52 yr is A LOT different then peaking one's body at 32.....I still want him to look freaky, but part of me wants to watch him crash and burn

JP10

JP10

Awards
Think about it....he's been "off" high doses for what....8 to 10 years? Plus he's been known to have CRAZY muscle memory

So with him doing his crazy camel crew dosages, plus training and eating. Of course he's going to grow

But trying to peak a 52 yr is A LOT different then peaking one's body at 32.....I still want him to look freaky, but part of me wants to watch him crash and burn
Taking the words right out of my mouth lol, most of me wants him to crash and burn to be honest. Don't know why, just feel that way. But to see him come on after so many years, and actually be competing for top placement would also be awesome. But you're exactly right with the first two lines of what you said. Only time will tell, cant wait to see the end product.

scw538

scw538

Awards
^^^ Kai is really starting to p!!! Me off. Dude always talks about the journey and two years in row he ducks out. WTF. Jay was runner up like 4 times but kept going and won 4 Mr. O's.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Saw some pics of Levrone 8 weeks out. Not looking as big as I thought he did in the other pics. I don't think he will be able to pull it off, with what hes bringing now his placement isn't going to be high at all.

On the other hand Victor Martinez now training in Kuwait with Jon Delarosa, just did the Baltimore Pro, and won. Looking pretty hugh, they said hes put on 20lbs since he starting training at oxygen gym. Interested how he will place in the Olympia, and happy he is making a comeback. His back is insane haha Straight up Christmas tree.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
^^^ Kai is really starting to p!!! Me off. Dude always talks about the journey and two years in row he ducks out. WTF. Jay was runner up like 4 times but kept going and won 4 Mr. O's.
Kai came out and said "someone would never allow him to win" so if he knows that the powers that be will never let him beat Phil, then why compete

Do I think that is a BS answer? Sure.

But Kai gonna Kai

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Saw some pics of Levrone 8 weeks out. Not looking as big as I thought he did in the other pics. I don't think he will be able to pull it off, with what hes bringing now his placement isn't going to be high at all.

On the other hand Victor Martinez now training in Kuwait with Jon Delarosa, just did the Baltimore Pro, and won. Looking pretty hugh, they said hes put on 20lbs since he starting training at oxygen gym. Interested how he will place in the Olympia, and happy he is making a comeback. His back is insane haha Straight up Christmas tree.
Upper body looks HUGE on Kevin....but his legs will be crap and I still think he will be much smaller when he steps on stage.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Dallas McCarver looking shredded at 308lbs, crazy stuff. Can't wait to see Ramy, Roelly, and McCarver next to each other haha.