New to Prohormones

arnoldkyle

Awards
Anybody have some good pros to recommend me to. Looking to gain some size but really lean out. I've been looking at several different brands but was wondering what everyone else's experience with them were. Thanks!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
1 andro+epi andro+4 andro 13 pounds muscle on an 8 week run.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This could go in the anabolics section just a heads up

What are your stats and age?

And yes andros are great ph's for beginners. Can pack on some good mass.

A lot of good brands out with full doses-OL Andros, super mandro and mandro the giant, and Sparta has some new ones as well.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I used Androvar, Super Mandro, and Andro the Giant for my first run but am switching to Cerberus from Sparta for my next one as it is a little more cost effective.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
22yo 5'11" and 195lbs.
Bodyfat? At least You're over 21.

Yep andros will be a great first run. 1 Andro &epi or 1&4 andros (4 is wet so you may enjoy epiandro more with your goals).

300mg a day per compound if 1&4 and epiandro 500mg to a gram a day. run 4-8 weeks depending on funds. Make sure you have a serm BEFORE you start cycle. Take a look at OL andros. Highly recommend.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sup3r-1-by-olympus-labs

Dallas1819

Awards
My first booster/PH was m1t...i'll never forget that month. If you can do that jazz, take it up!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pending a few variables, Afi asked, check out OLUK 1-Andro and Epiandro. With proper diet, you should be able to add nice size and lean out. Epi should keep you feeling great while on cycle, too. Alternatively you can run 11-KT solo or add to the above stack to further help with leaning out. 11-KT is ultra mild but you'll still need a PCT.

Do not run a cycle if you do not have a proper pct laid out!

Most people seem to have pretty good results with the Andros. They tend to be a little milder on the body than the methyls of old too

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Ive seen friends run 1 andro + epi and put on some nice lean muscle, while loosing fat.
You could also stack 1 andro + R-andro Shred... its new, so Im not sure how it would compare to the epi stack.

Bdn6654

Awards
So ive done a cycle of lg labs bulking andro kit which had andro m1d, 4 and 1. Looking to step up the game a bit and try something different. Looking to put on size. Im 31. 5"10 192lbs. Any suggestions ?