Cutting stack

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a complete stack,fat burner,cutting prohormones,etc.
Whats been successful for you guys?
First real cut after a lean bulk.

Briansuchanek

Briansuchanek

Awards
Online, it's worked wonders for me, I cycle between that and caffeine and yohimbine hcl

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Eca stack has caffeine already right?
You need to purchase the ephedrine and caffeine separately. Ephedrine can typically be purchased at your local pharmacy. Its behind the counter at the pharmacy, and its sold as Bronkaid or Primatine. Its relatively inexpensive. Clenbuterol is also another highly used chemical for fat loss as well. You can't purchase clen at any stores though, its a research chemical or tablet that is sold online from research manufacturers or labs overseas.

As far as other fat burners go, I would also recommend Oxymax XT. I've found the EC stack to make me anxious and jittery, but Oxymax XT provides me with a much cleaner energy and I feel alert and on point all day. It also helps by suppressing appetite.

Also note that you'll probably get better advice and more feedback if you post this over in the supplement section. This section is geared more toward professional bodybuilding and steroid cycles, so I'm not sure if that's the feedback you're looking for.