First mild cycle

B

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I have an LG sciences M1D Andro and an AMS Decavol. I really don't want to have to take a SERM. I also have DAA and a Vital Labs 3X PCT. I want some advice on this because I read these are very mild PHs and don't require a SERM for PCT. Can I just pick up a general AI and run if? They're both only a 30 day supply and I wouldn't mind taking them separate if that's better. Any advice? I am 20, look like I'm 30.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Honestly, at 20 you should hold off on a PH cycle, your test is peaking right now. Not sure where your diet is, how many years you have lifted or your workout regiment, but I would invest in that area. A solid bulking diet at 20 will pack the lbs on. As far as sups, I would stick to the staples... daily vit, fish, protein, creatin.

Also, have you tried any natural anabolics, such as anafuse, xgels, ARA... ? Maybe even a test booster? If not, you could begin there and run them one at a time to see which one your body responds to the best.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Joe12 Is right about your age and PH/anabolics.

As for natty supps I wasn't a huge fan of Anafuse, it's an Epicat+Laxo prop blend so you don't know what you're getting dosed at for either substance.

If you want to go with a blend Chaos&Pain have an oral product called Legendary with Epi and Laxo at clinical doses.

If you prefer to blend em yourself Olympus Labs has a TD Epicat product called Ep1C and you could run that with Androcrine also. Lots of other options that don't require PCT to help you reach your genetic max.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
As lifted67 mentioned, Chaos & Pain have solid products. I literally have 5 bottles of Legendary, lol. However, I haven't run it yet, I caught a good sale and stocked up. I think they have a BOGO deal right now. Epicat/laxo works good for me, and its natural.

B

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 200lbs with a 3x315 bench, 405 squat and 455 dead

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Natty anabolics is the way to go. Check out epicatechin and arachidonic acid. CEL EPI-PLEX and SNS X-gels would help you in your workout endeavors.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You'll get mild gains with natty anabolics but not like pounds and pounds of muscle. You wouldn't need to run a PCT to try to keep your gains afterwards (which you can still lose some of them after anyways) there are pros and cons to running either substance.

B

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
And do you know how bad sides are with clomid/nolva and which is better

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Any advice for cutting supps?
11kt, osta, S4, Epi Andro, Dermacrine. 19nor and 4 Andro are wet, you can cut with them but you'll retain water and it may be hard to see losses.

And do you know how bad sides are with clomid/nolva and which is better
I used Nolva and just had some general lethargy but my PCT went pretty smooth. I've never used Clomid.

S

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Pro-hormones: More risk, less reward.

Either get on gear, or stay natural, but don't half-ass it with liver toxic garbage that is only marginally effective at best.

S

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
M1D andro is not liver toxic
Perhaps not, but 12.5 mg of exemestane (Aromasin) per day will nearly (or more than, depending) double testosterone, reduce estradiol to ideal levels, lower SHBG, doesn't shut you down (actually does the opposite), is not a controlled substance, is basically side-effect free, can be acquired every bit as easily, and will do so for 1/3rd of the price of any PH "supplement."

Prohormones are utterly pointless.

B

Bodybeast

Awards
  • Established
And I unfortunately already bought this and Decavol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 25
K Anabolics 12
O Supplements 5
S Anabolics 33
L Anabolics 40