new to prohormones

1. new to prohormones

So I am new to prohormones. I have run some sarm cycles before and am currently running a DMZ cycle (first cycle).
    Current setup

Extreme DMZ
    Weeks 1-2 30
    Weeks 3-4 45
    Cycle assist

Pct
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Ad-3

I upped my cal intake but I'm three weeks in and haven't really had awesome results. Up 6lbs bf up .5%

I'm 27 y/o 6'3 196 and now I'm trying to plan my next ph cycle that will hopefully bulk me up better. I don't care about getting cut I want to be BIG.

So two questions.
    1. Is there any fatal flaw in my current cycle
    2. Would ibe epistane be a good call for my next cycle.

2. I have taken epistane before and have mixed feelings about it. I am currently on MSTEN and Androvar and this stack is my absolute favorite. I have gained 15 lbs so far. I did measurements at the beginning of my cycle and periodically checking those measurements and so far I have gained 1.25 in on my arms, chest - 1.5 in, my waste went down a full inch, no change on my legs though. strength is out the roof - most notably went from 295 on bench to 355. I recommend it. Let me know me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help. I have no experience with any DMZ products. Also, what does your workout regime look like? as well as diet.
    •   

3. Don't forget about the rise in cortisol during PCT. SNS REDUCE XT is the tried and true cortisol supplement that is recommended and used by many respected members on this forum.

Also, protect your liver using CEL TUDCA while on cycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by maz5.0 View Post
    I have taken epistane before and have mixed feelings about it. I am currently on MSTEN and Androvar and this stack is my absolute favorite. I have gained 15 lbs so far. I did measurements at the beginning of my cycle and periodically checking those measurements and so far I have gained 1.25 in on my arms, chest - 1.5 in, my waste went down a full inch, no change on my legs though. strength is out the roof - most notably went from 295 on bench to 355. I recommend it. Let me know me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help. I have no experience with any DMZ products. Also, what does your workout regime look like? as well as diet.
    Does msten or androvar convert to estrogen? I switched up my workout regiment from split training to a full body training every other day. And I'm taking in about 3900 cal a day. About 600 cal over my maintenance level. 40% carbs 30% protein 20% fat.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rndmher View Post
    Does msten or androvar convert to estrogen? I switched up my workout regiment from split training to a full body training every other day. And I'm taking in about 3900 cal a day. About 600 cal over my maintenance level. 40% carbs 30% protein 20% fat.
    It does not. However, I know that some people still experience estrogenic side effects - not many but it does happen. Personally, I did not but you must keep an estrogen blocker on hand. MSTEN is hepatoxic because it is methylated so liver support is crucial. Androvar is relatively side effect free except the fact some people report hair loss but I have not. As always a serm is a must to ensure test levels rebound properly. I would increase protein intake and I found most of my gains doing a single lift per day. For example, I'll go hard on biceps on Monday shoulders on Tuesday and so on and combine abs and legs together.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by maz5.0 View Post
    It does not. However, I know that some people still experience estrogenic side effects - not many but it does happen. Personally, I did not but you must keep an estrogen blocker on hand. MSTEN is hepatoxic because it is methylated so liver support is crucial. Androvar is relatively side effect free except the fact some people report hair loss but I have not. As always a serm is a must to ensure test levels rebound properly. I would increase protein intake and I found most of my gains doing a single lift per day. For example, I'll go hard on biceps on Monday shoulders on Tuesday and so on and combine abs and legs together.
    Yeah I have more lecheek cycle assist and ad-3 pct and clomid and novla left so I think I'd be good to run the msten and androvar

7. Sounds solid. I like to erase pro along side of my cycles cause it really gives me that dried out look as well. Also on the Androvar it says to take 3-4 capsules per day. however Androvar main compound is epiandro which in my opinion is not as effective as it could be at that dose. I do Androvar about 8 weeks. I usually go 400/400/500/500/600/500/500/400. epiandro needs a higher dose to be more effective - just a side note.

8. Who's the manufacturer on those ph's you use? I know sometimes the manufacturer can be as important as choosing a compound.

9. true. Androvar is made my hard rock supplements and MSTEN is made by assault labs.

10. Have you considered Trest for you next cycle? I hear great things, I'll be using it for mine.
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.

11. Let me know how it treats you I ended up landing on a 1andro/4 andro stack

12. mod edit: read rules

13. That sh*ts funny I ended up on trt about two months ago, this thread was kinda old.

14. Don't use prohormones just use AAS.

15. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Have you considered Trest for you next cycle? I hear great things, I'll be using it for mine.
    I will be using Trest in my next cycle. Necrobombs by Vicious.

16. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    I will be using Trest in my next cycle. Necrobombs by Vicious.
    You stacking any TD trest with it? Oral trest has very short half life.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    You stacking any TD trest with it? Oral trest has very short half life.
    Unfortunately no. Ya, i read about the article that oral trest has very short life. I am thinking of stacking with Epi Andro as test base for my Necrobombs. Would appdeciate if you could advise me about ph.

I did multiple cycles with AAS but this is my 2nd pro hormone run. I am very inexperience in ph. My 1st ph cycle was Cerberus v2.

My initial plan is
    Week 1 - 4 Necrobombs, Epi Andro (Dark Carnival) 600mg
    Week 5-12 Dark Carnival 900 mg -1200mg depends on how does my body react.

To be honest, i am familiar with Sustanon+Deca+Dianabo cycle only.

Thanks in advance.

18. Quote Originally Posted by JAMES1980 View Post
    Unfortunately no. Ya, i read about the article that oral trest has very short life. I am thinking of stacking with Epi Andro as test base for my Necrobombs. Would appdeciate if you could advise me about ph.

I did multiple cycles with AAS but this is my 2nd pro hormone run. I am very inexperience in ph. My 1st ph cycle was Cerberus v2.

My initial plan is
    Week 1 - 4 Necrobombs, Epi Andro (Dark Carnival) 600mg
    Week 5-12 Dark Carnival 900 mg -1200mg depends on how does my body react.

To be honest, i am familiar with Sustanon+Deca+Dianabo cycle only.

Thanks in advance.
    Hell yeah first off vicious labs is amazing so good choice there definitely add the epiandro. But since it's in the andro family takes a while to kick in. I would start the epiandro 2 weeks before the necrobombs epiandro is amazing for lean dry gains just in the andro family and takes a min to kick in. Also that DMZ msten combo does wonders. But it's 2 methylated compounds so run tudca and tons of water.
    But yeah how you dosing the necrobombs? I got two stashed away myself for a future cycle.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    Hell yeah first off vicious labs is amazing so good choice there definitely add the epiandro. But since it's in the andro family takes a while to kick in. I would start the epiandro 2 weeks before the necrobombs epiandro is amazing for lean dry gains just in the andro family and takes a min to kick in. Also that DMZ msten combo does wonders. But it's 2 methylated compounds so run tudca and tons of water.
    But yeah how you dosing the necrobombs? I got two stashed away myself for a future cycle.
    Thanks man! I will be running Necrobombs with Chloro Heal. Still figuring out the best time to take Necrobombs.

I agree with you about starting epiandro 2 weeks earlier. I will take note to that and apply to my cycle.

Thank you very much ! 😀
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to prohormones, need some advice
    By Wraithpk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 05:41 PM
  2. New to prohormones
    By brian101883 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. New to prohormones