HELP - New to Sups not Lifting

Borracho

Awards
TOO much information on here. It's great but makes finding specific info very hard. I'm 41 and have been lifting in one form or another for many years. 6'1" 195lb used to be 205lb. My decrease was intentional. I'm now trying to make gains. But can't seem to find an answer to what sups I can take to make good clean/retainable gains. Just an FYI, I eat clean and up'd my protein and calorie intake. Just some physical history. I'm prone to Gyno, still have a lump in my chest that I will eventually have removed so my main concern is not to aggravate or increase. My biggest challenge is trying to figure out what and where to get product everyone is talking about.
How do I get pharma grade PCT and Serms? - I don't have insurance, missed the open enrollment for Obama Care.
Do over the counter PCT and Serms work? No bull**** do they?
I used to use Andro products back in the day - way back and had great results - are there safe alternatives to that product?
FYI - Gyno was caused by a over the counter product called TESTINATE and SUPTERDROL it hit hard and fast. Never has any sign or symptom from Andro products..
Thanks in advance for the help. I'm not looking for diet information at this point just what products that will help augment and where to find them. Hope that doesn't offend anyone, just looking for specifics.
Thanks

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We can't give sources for pharma grade but I'd imagine if you spent All Day googling Chemists in India you may stumble upon a goldmine.

I wouldn't trust an OTC, personally. It can make a nice addition but isn't a serm replacement regardless of how well it's marketed. Bloodwork shows you'll get back to baseline in 8ish weeks. Bloodwork on a SERM shows in less time you'll have the test production of the Hulk when he's angry.

Andro's are the only legal prohormones currently. I'm unsure how I feel about them, personally. Trest is out there as well and makes a solid test base for any cycle. 11-KT will give a good leaning effect but is probably best reserved for a cut and not a bulk.

Borracho

Awards
Thanks for the reply and good information. Sounds like I need to do some searching. Regard OTC bulking agents is Andro the best or are there favored supplements out there. I'll figure the PCT thing out on my own, but sure would like but at 41, I'm sure it is recommended that I start with something slightly different than you average 18-21 year old on here, correct?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply and good information. Sounds like I need to do some searching. Regard OTC bulking agents is Andro the best or are there favored supplements out there. I'll figure the PCT thing out on my own, but sure would like but at 41, I'm sure it is recommended that I start with something slightly different than you average 18-21 year old on here, correct?
I agree with Woody about the andros. They're so watered down bc everything good was banned. If you're staying otc/legal, look into something like anabeta elite and some OL Tr1umph/soy lecithin granules.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can find the good old stuff still if you look hard enough. I'm not sure if Supterdrol is actually Superdrol but thinks like Epi, Halo, DMZ, Triumphalis etc are still out there if you look hard enough.

Dosage isn't so much about age as it is about side effects to lipids and organs. A lot of this stuff is harsh and can seriously impact your body if you don't have proper support.

Given your age, you might be able to go the TRT route but I'm not well versed on that

Borracho

Awards
Todd would you recommend something like nolvadex or clomid for any if your suggestions above? What about an AI and liver treatment?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todd would you recommend something like nolvadex or clomid for any if your suggestions above? What about an AI and liver treatment?
For liver treatment, get some TUDCA. CEL TUDCA is very cost effective.

For an AI, look into exemestane (aromas in). For OTC, check out SNS INHIBIT E. It's a forum favorite and many respected members have logged it with great results.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on your cycle. Andros are fine with something like CEL Cycle Assist because they're mild. The older stuff that's methylated should be run with TUDCA + Cycle Assist or OL Arimicare Pro. If you're running a dry compound like Epi, ACP, which has an OTC AI, may dry your joints too much.

AI depends on what you're running but if an AI is needed on cycle I would recommended Exemestane. If you're running something like Tren or a 19-Nor, Prami/Caber should be on hand also. Always better to have this stuff on hand just in case. You may not need it, but better to have it than need it and not have it.

Nolva and Clomid both fine. I prefer Nolva. Others prefer Clomid. Some prefer Torem but that's hard to find pharma grade.

Borracho

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys.
Stupid question. If I didn't want to go over the counter products. Where could I look?

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys.
Stupid question. If I didn't want to go over the counter products. Where could I look?
Google is your friend. Read around on this forum and others.