New guy

LiamG123124

LiamG123124

Awards
Hello everyone new to this basically wanted to see if anyone has any advice that may help, I'm about to start a course of sust 250 at 2ml a week, I have brought myself some estrovoid (estrogen blocker) I'm weighing 174lbs at 5ft11 over the last say 4-5months I have gained 6-7kg some of it is muscle in upper body but also have put abit of weight on in stomach area basically I want to loose stomach fat and tone on upper body/chest, I do reasonable intense cardio twice a week, is it best to take the estrogen blockers during cycle or when cycle ends? And do you think I will benefit from what I have in mind? Any advice will be great thanks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
This would be better suited for the anabolics section and will likely get more responses there. It is located here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/

however, to answer your question take the AI (estrogen blocker) as needed when you are feeling signs of high estro or are feeling the onset of gyno. The fat will only be lost through diet and exercise. I have not taken sust so I can't comment on it, maybe you will lose fat and most likely recomp from it but the guys over at the anabolics section will help you out more.

Do you have a pct lined up? if so what does it include?

LiamG123124

LiamG123124

Awards
The pct will consist of Nolvadex and clomid