How did Juan Morel finish 6th at the Arnold Classic?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
No thigh gap bro!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
look at the linea alba, tendinous intersection and rectus abdominis as well as the external oblique. way to bloated

and McCrew530 is right
Screen Shot 2016-03-08 at 8.05.09 PM.png

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
He actually doesn't look nearly as conditioned as I feel I've seen him before. Could've brought a much better physique IMO.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Juan HAS been better, it seems like his progress has stalled. He's been in better condition before.

Might need to rethink a few things, change up his training.

Does anyone know, is he still with Palumbo?!?!?!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he has no legs in general....the biggest complaint I've seen was max charles

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Juan HAS been better, it seems like his progress has stalled. He's been in better condition before.

Might need to rethink a few things, change up his training.

Does anyone know, is he still with Palumbo?!?!?!
no he isn't with palumbo anymore...last I knew he was doing his own prep

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
no he isn't with palumbo anymore...last I knew he was doing his own prep
That's why!!! He needs to get back with Dave and back to eating 15 burgers at pre judging

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was even more suprised at the placings of john meadows. Dude was shredded to the teeth.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was even more suprised at the placings of john meadows. Dude was shredded to the teeth.
Agreed, saw him in person at one of his sponsors' booths. Dude looks old AF but good god was he diced

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed, saw him in person at one of his sponsors' booths. Dude looks old AF but good god was he diced
Yea hes one of my favorites. The underdog. And that guy worked hard for everything. Inspiring for those less genetically gifted. And truthfully his blockier waist is probly why he didnt place better... Genetics...

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yea hes one of my favorites. The underdog. And that guy worked hard for everything. Inspiring for those less genetically gifted. And truthfully his blockier waist is probly why he didnt place better... Genetics...
The mountain dog* ;)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
jose had a good article in which he spoke about how often people are handed pro cards... i like the guys like Jose raymond who paid their dues...it seems everywhere you look people have a pro card like its not a big deal anymore...meadows got his pro card just recently

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
From what I've READ, it seems that someone on the judging panel is trying to make a statement with John's placing. John was the most ripped 212 guy they had and he got beat by a fat Angel *I forget his last name*.

John took it in stride and for his age continually gets better each and every showing

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
I concur. The conditioning he brought was just absolutely out of this world. Sad he didnt place better imo. One of the nicest guys too from what ive spoken with him and works his ass off.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I'm down here at the arnold, but didn't make the show.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jose had a good article in which he spoke about how often people are handed pro cards... i like the guys like Jose raymond who paid their dues...it seems everywhere you look people have a pro card like its not a big deal anymore...meadows got his pro card just recently
I understand he just got his card but hes been chasing that card for 30 years bro. He didnt just get it handed to him. And he is freakishly conditioned...
1172131_570520479788477_1467055655_n.jpg

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yeah Meadows had to try non stop to get his card, he almost called it a career right before he got it. He would've gotten a year or so sooner but that one douche canoe, the dark water dude....Jon Anderson (terrible looking IFBB pro, pure garbage) "stole" the card from him at Masters Nationals (you can read all about it online somewhere)

But if anyone deserved a higher placing at the Arnold is was Meadows. Hands down John deserved to be better than last

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Yeah what I meant to say is that I appreciate guys like Meadows and Jose Raymond.Look how aesthetic he looks because he wasnt pumping HGH since he was 16 like most pros.