D-Bol

Kmoore93

Kmoore93

Awards
Ive started a 15mg a day for 4 week course of dianabol blue hearts, this is m first course and would appreciate some advice on how to maintain even a percentage of the gains I shall receive.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive started a 15mg a day for 4 week course of dianabol blue hearts, this is m first course and would appreciate some advice on how to maintain even a percentage of the gains I shall receive.
no test base brah ?

Kmoore93

Kmoore93

Awards
Never done steroids before this is first course therefor no test base was thinking maybe 6 weeks instead of 4

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Never done steroids before this is first course therefor no test base was thinking maybe 6 weeks instead of 4
Ive done those with no base in my early teens . You will see results, just not as pronounced as if you had a test base. Even a topical test base could help.

beast tear

beast tear

Awards
Dbol alone at that small amount will give you little results to keep , at 15 mg a day the results will be more psychosomatic than anabolic .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
And 50 was my dose ... i forgot to mention that.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dose at 40mg ed at least. 6-8 weeks is awesome but you better run a test base and an AI. IMO

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You have pct lined up yes?..and T-Bone,I was crawling in the floor laughing at that :D

physique4days

physique4days

Awards
I ran 50 mg a day for lil less than 3 weeks and used it to jumpstart my sustanon and was sticking that at 500mg a week last cycle I did and I put on 20 pounds in lil over 8 weeks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
expect some massive strength gains, although your dosage is slightly weak imo even for a first time. You hold muscle post cycle, the same way as you would anything else. Keep calories up, but most importantly, keep training intensity up. Don't allow yourself to push lighter weight.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
No test base? No AI? I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you probably don't know what PCT is.

I think we're done here.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
I don't want to jack the thread but I have a question. What do you guys mean by test base? I thought Dbol was test? I have seen this in other threads regarding other compounds. Sorry I'm just here to learn so sooner or later I have to start with the stupid questions haha.

Ready battle stations... shields on full..Bracing for impact...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to jack the thread but I have a question. What do you guys mean by test base? I thought Dbol was test? I have seen this in other threads regarding other compounds. Sorry I'm just here to learn so sooner or later I have to start with the stupid questions haha.

No dbol is not test. Test is test, test cyp, test e, test p etc those are all test. dbol is Dianabol

LiamG123124

LiamG123124

Awards
Just a question what sort of pct would you run after a course of sust?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at least post the new/updated label & formula...jeeze

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
that gave me a chuckle

AaronJM1984

Awards

Test base=use a form of testosterone in conjunction with other compounds. A lot of guys believe test should always be your "base" compound. Can't say I disagree.

AaronJM1984

Awards
Just a question what sort of pct would you run after a course of sust?
You really should start your own thread.
To answer your question, a typical 4 weeks of clomid and nolvedex should be sufficient. If you need doses, try the search button bro. Internet is flooded with proper protocols.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You really should start your own thread.
To answer your question, a typical 4 weeks of clomid and nolvedex should be sufficient. If you need doses, try the search button bro. Internet is flooded with proper protocols.
why do you suggest stacking two SERMs at once during PCT?

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1- am I the only one that feels that the blue hearts are Horrible for human consumption? Maybe for a dog, but I took them for a week before tossing them.
2- I Have heard of ppl stacking two SERMs due to severe suppression, but considering this is his first cycle, his dose is moderate, I would think some clomid and 7,8 benzo should do the trick. Imo.
Best of luck bud. Take your omegas!