Testosterone Cycle

DerekFitzzz

DerekFitzzz

Awards
I've been looking up cycles for test, & most of them say to have clomid & nolvadex and **** stacked on to it. i couldn't find a single cycle guide that had ONLY Testosterone. That's all that I can get at the moment and I wanted to know if its okay to just take Testosterone only, or safe.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
There's a reason you couldn't find a cycle that is ONLY test. You need clomid or nolva (SERM) in PCT to recover your natural hormone levels.
It's also recommended that you have an AI (aromatase inhibitor) on hand during your cycle in case you encounter estrogen issues.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's a reason you couldn't find a cycle that is ONLY test. You need clomid or nolva (SERM) in PCT to recover your natural hormone levels.
It's also recommended that you have an AI (aromatase inhibitor) on hand during your cycle in case you encounter estrogen issues.
lol this.. you can't just take testosterone and that is all.. you need a little more there and the fact you cant find this stuff tells me.. that you need to get this thought out of your head and stick to creatine.