Should I do a first cycle of test?

Jsmcougar68

Awards
Haven't bought any gear yet (haven't figured out the where or how ) but have been researching and am entertaining the idea of doing a first cycle, a test e ONLY cycle at 500 a week for 15 weeks followed by 3 weeks of clomid. I don't wanna be a constant cycler, really only wanna do this once, for now, as I don't want to screw up my natural test levels permanently. And I want gains that can be kept LONGTERM without continued use being needed.

I'm 5'10, 215lbs
Current Measurements (in)
Neck 16.5
Biceps 17.5
Chest 48
Waist 36
Thighs 25
Calves 15
~20% bodyfat using omron handheld capacitance electronic meter

What I'm concerned about is am I at my body's max achievable muscle level at this point and, if y'all think I am (and I'm asking yalls opinions), will I be able to keep the gains after a cycle (without needing to cycle occasionally to surpass my body's natural muscle limit) because if not, then I see doing a SINGLE cycle as pointless.

I will post pics of current me shortly.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't bought any gear yet (haven't figured out the where or how ) but have been researching and am entertaining the idea of doing a first cycle, a test e ONLY cycle at 500 a week for 15 weeks followed by 3 weeks of clomid. I don't wanna be a constant cycler, really only wanna do this once, for now, as I don't want to screw up my natural test levels permanently. And I want gains that can be kept LONGTERM without continued use being needed.

I'm 5'10, 215lbs
Current Measurements (in)
Neck 16.5
Biceps 17.5
Chest 48
Waist 36
Thighs 25
Calves 15
~20% bodyfat using omron handheld capacitance electronic meter

What I'm concerned about is am I at my body's max achievable muscle level at this point and, if y'all think I am (and I'm asking yalls opinions), will I be able to keep the gains after a cycle (without needing to cycle occasionally to surpass my body's natural muscle limit) because if not, then I see doing a SINGLE cycle as pointless.

I will post pics of current me shortly.
No you are no where near your body's max achievable muscle level, if one truly exists is debatable. But you are far from being close anyways. How many years you been lifting?

Jsmcougar68

Awards
Been lifting almost 15 years I'm 32 now went from 145lbs at 18 to 215lbs currently at 32.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been lifting almost 15 years I'm 32 now went from 145lbs at 18 to 215lbs currently at 32.
Solid effort keeping at it soo long. i see no reason why you can't maintain a decent percentage of what you put on during a cycle, post if everything is done right

DD3

Awards
get an aromatise inhibitor before gyno and water retention becomes a problem. would stick to 12 weeks for your first cycle. also hcg before you start clomid for pct to get your natural test levels back to normal.

AaronJM1984

Awards
I'd say you are ready considering your age and time spent lifting. I would think about maybe getting to a lower body fat % prior to starting. Other than that just get some blood work, and be sure to get the proper research in

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say you are ready considering your age and time spent lifting. I would think about maybe getting to a lower body fat % prior to starting. Other than that just get some blood work, and be sure to get the proper research in
Hes not exactly at a high bf% at all..