Anavar/winstrol compound stacked with ephedrine

craigajones2

craigajones2

Awards
Hey guys. I'm running my first anavar cycle and it comes as a compound with winstrol (25mg) of each, in each tablet. Thinking of running this at 2 a day in week 1 and 2, 3 a day in week 3 and 4,then 2 a day in week 5, 1 a day in week 6. What I would like to do is run ephedrine for the first and last 2 weeks of the cycle. I have been looking around for tips about ephedrine dosage when stacked with anavar etc, but nothing comes back solid. The forum here has always been fantastic so I may hoping some of you could offer a bit of personal info on the stack as well as ephedrine as a whole... Is is let worthwhile, any good etc etc.

flextx

flextx

Awards
What are you taking that come as a mix of Win and Var? No need to ramp up dosages. Take at least 2 a day straight through 4-8 weeks. Maybe up to 3 a day.

Most will tell you oral only is a waste of time. However, they will work better than anything you get OTC, they will help a ton in not losing muscle or strength, and getting harder while on a calorie deficit.

You would benefit from running an ECA stack the whole way through it as well.

Make sure to take a good multi, a good liver support, and DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I got win tabs @40mg per tab. Would if be better to run 60mg for 5 weeks or 40 mg for 6-8?

flextx

flextx

Awards
Either way won't do much besides some strength and hardening of your muscles. Better pumps in the gym. Probably be better off at 60. I've seen guys run it solo with good results at 100mg a day.

Make sure you have a good liver guard.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Either way won't do much besides some strength and hardening of your muscles. Better pumps in the gym. Probably be better off at 60. I've seen guys run it solo with good results at 100mg a day.

Make sure you have a good liver guard.
Have tudca and some fish oils for dry joints I'm sitting at 177. U think 60 for 6 weeks?
Also in 1/2 cc of test c for trt but also have another 10 ml bottle I could run a full cc along with. What u think?

flextx

flextx

Awards
Definitely do the extra test. That + 60mg ED winny should get you some nice hard gains. Pick up some Adex to keep water weight and sides down with the higher dose.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Never used adex how would I dose that?

flextx

flextx

Awards
Any where from .5mg a day, to 1-2mg every 2-3 days. Everybody responds different. Really need to have that, and nolva/clomid on hand any time you run anything.