Is super dmz 3.0 effective

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i have a bottle of it, used a week and 1/2 worth. noticed that one place was then selling it for 199.00 a bottle. i also used it in the past and would i pay a 199 for it again, F*ck NO. stopped using because i wanted to go with LGD.

IMHO the LGD im running now is better. in the past when i used it, it had good results.doesnt mean you will have bad or great. just depends on your routine.
i am sure others here will say yes its good, but in the end bro, it will come down to you busting your ass.

i did gain size and strength and you should as well. i know its somewhat of a blanket answer, but this isnt like if you take excedrin, you know your headache will go away.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
i have a bottle of it, used a week and 1/2 worth. noticed that one place was then selling it for 199.00 a bottle. i also used it in the past and would i pay a 199 for it again, F*ck NO. stopped using because i wanted to go with LGD.

IMHO the LGD im running now is better. in the past when i used it, it had good results.doesnt mean you will have bad or great. just depends on your routine.
i am sure others here will say yes its good, but in the end bro, it will come down to you busting your ass.

i did gain size and strength and you should as well. i know its somewhat of a blanket answer, but this isnt like if you take excedrin, you know your headache will go away.
So you did gain mass and strength off of it but it just wasn't worth so much. I paid only $50 for it

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
on the first run little of both- heavy sets lower reps- but the increase of body size yes was noticeable - strength was up as well- size in upper body was good

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
on the first run little of both- heavy sets lower reps- but the increase of body size yes was noticeable - strength was up as well- size in upper body was good
If you don't mind me asking. What was your routine

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
after warming up consisted of 75-80 of max on all lifts- 2-3 min between sets 4-5 reps for 2 weeks. on smaller excercises chest for ex- db flies flat and db incline flies- little less than normal wgt and would go for max stretch and higher reps. for chest as well I would also include neg sets with a spotter and in smith machine for positive deep stretching between sets. idea behind this which works for me is to force as much blood into the muscle. 4th and 5th week would pyramid on the on the sets and deconstruct on the way back down. just push to the limits as much as possible.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
after warming up consisted of 75-80 of max on all lifts- 2-3 min between sets 4-5 reps for 2 weeks. on smaller excercises chest for ex- db flies flat and db incline flies- little less than normal wgt and would go for max stretch and higher reps. for chest as well I would also include neg sets with a spotter and in smith machine for positive deep stretching between sets. idea behind this which works for me is to force as much blood into the muscle. 4th and 5th week would pyramid on the on the sets and deconstruct on the way back down. just push to the limits as much as possible.
Side effects?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Post this in the anabolics section and u will get much better advice. Sdmz3 is msten, dmz and i think alpha 1. Its 3 methyl prohormones/steroids. If you eat and train right theres no reason you cant put on 15lbs in 4-6 weeks. If you this is your first cycle its a horrible idea to use for a first cycle. With out some form of test base you risk a lotta possible side effects like being tired all the time and a limp noodle.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
i gained 13 lbs on my sdmz 3.0 cycle and im 3 weeks into pct still holding on to all strength and same weight im at 213 lbs

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Only pro or anything I have ever ran was super dmz 3.0, it was ****in awesome, calories 2k over maintenance l, strength/gains incredible, run some good supports, I did 6bromo after serm, eat clean but eat big, lots if water!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
ya i bulked up 4sure got 1 inch on biceps sitting at 17" now and shoulders puffed up

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Side effects?
little lethargic at times, its a good sup, but the cost now for a bottle of IM on a few sites is too much- lots of other good things to get for less

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
little lethargic at times, its a good sup, but the cost now for a bottle of IM on a few sites is too much- lots of other good things to get for less
Which is better in your opinion. 3.0 or 2.0

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
3.0 def- not that 2 is bad, i prefer the 3

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Which is better in your opinion. 3.0 or 2.0
just did a search on it, its going for about 150. if your going to drop the cash, make sure you fully COMMIT to the 4 weeks, bust your F ass, headset on focus on that muscle group, eat and repeat. dont need to be a douche in the gym, lol but fo 4 weeks you arent running for mayor either.

if you need any help just ask - let me know if you do it as well

good luck bro

peace

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
just did a search on it, its going for about 150. if your going to drop the cash, make sure you fully COMMIT to the 4 weeks, bust your F ass, headset on focus on that muscle group, eat and repeat. dont need to be a douche in the gym, lol but fo 4 weeks you arent running for mayor either.

good luck bro

peace
Running for mayor?

Drlong

Drlong

Awards

good luck bro

peace
I'm going to run the dmz 3.0 with a test base like Andro the giant. Opinion?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
looks ok- never used it- bergamottin has been around for years; especially before the first real PH ban. kind of faded in and out but on paper it looks good. I don't know, I am not one for sup ads that try to relate to a guy who has problems putting on size only because the routine is flawed, not because they are missing a sup. Especially sups that if you take x product youll be all of a sudden be respected. no, youll earn the respect because you busted your ass not because you took product x.

just my 2 cents...

clk

clk

Awards
I took the cycle last year. I hade good strength gains from it. I hit PR'S on all my lifts except squats due to a knee injury. The pump was also great. As far as size goes, I gained about 8 pounds after it was all said and done.
My sides were back pumps that I treated with taurine. (Still didn't go away) and
What I beleive was an enlarged prostate. When I'd urinate, the flow was slow to start and when it did start, it didn't have the pressure it normally did. What I felt as back pump after taking taurine could easily have been kidney pain. I'm not sure though.

clk

clk

Awards
Also had ED as a side.

clk

clk

Awards
I did. I was never susceptible to ed before. So I didn't get anything for it. After I noticed my tallywacker not working, I got some tada lol. Also had cycle support for everything else.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
I did. I was never susceptible to ed before. So I didn't get anything for it. After I noticed my tallywacker not working, I got some tada lol. Also had cycle support for everything else.
Was it worth it? Did you look good after? Where size gains noticeable??

clk

clk

Awards
It was worth it for sure. I'm not into body building. Im a powerlifter. So really I didn't gauge aesthetics and I'm not the best person to ask as far as that is concerned. However, It was pretty dry for me. During the peak of the cycle, I was up about 10 pounds. I kept just about all of it.

clk

clk

Awards
Size gains in my chest and shoulders/traps were the most noticeable. My gf at the time (didn't know about the cycle) started to take notice on that towards the end.
Btw. If you can't get it for cheap, you could just try running msten. It's still legal. Msten is one of the drugs in 3.0.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Size gains in my chest and shoulders/traps were the most noticeable. My gf at the time (didn't know about the cycle) started to take notice on that towards the end.
Btw. If you can't get it for cheap, you could just try running msten. It's still legal. Msten is one of the drugs in 3.0.
Got it for $50 on eBay. Pretty good deal I must say

clk

clk

Awards
Damn. Yea that's a good deal. Wish I would have gotten more instead of this sdmz 4.0 cycle. This definitely wasn't worth it.

Dmz 3.0 takes a good 2- 2 1/2 weeks to kick in. Just so you know.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Damn. Yea that's a good deal. Wish I would have gotten more instead of this sdmz 4.0 cycle. This definitely wasn't worth it.

Dmz 3.0 takes a good 2- 2 1/2 weeks to kick in. Just so you know.
Did you take 3.0 for 4 weeks?

clk

clk

Awards
Did you take 3.0 for 4 weeks?
I took it for 6 actually. Not recomended. But my bloods came back okay and I felt pretty in tune to my body. Nothing felt abnormal other than the urine flow and the back. I had more blood work done 3 months after my Pct and everything was normal. All in all, I liked it. I would do it again.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
I took it for 6 actually. Not recomended. But my bloods came back okay and I felt pretty in tune to my body. Nothing felt abnormal other than the urine flow and the back. I had more blood work done 3 months after my Pct and everything was normal. All in all, I liked it. I would do it again.
Did you see good gains by week 4

clk

clk

Awards
By the 3rd week I was hitting PR'S on all major lifts. Either rep pr's or weight.

clk

clk

Awards
On cycle I was up about 10 pounds. I was eating at a surplus. My traps got ****ing big. As did shoulders.

clk

clk

Awards
I know you don't know me, or know what they looked like before. But this is how they looked with no pump. Around the 4 week mark. They were not even close to that before. Guess deadlifts caused it.

clk

clk

Awards
Here's the pic. Didn't upload before

Attachments

clk

clk

Awards
I've always had a pretty small-ish chest. It did grow. But most noticable with my chest was my strength. I didn't do much hypotrophy work though. So that could be why.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
I've always had a pretty small-ish chest. It did grow. But most noticable with my chest was my strength. I didn't do much hypotrophy work though. So that could be why.
My very first cycle was super mandro and I puffed up like my muscles where balloons. Lost 5 pounds of it though. Here's a before and after. Hopefully I get same or better results
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1453418424.645727.jpg

clk

clk

Awards
First cycles are always more effective for some reason.

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
First cycles are always more effective for some reason.
But my dumbass since it was my first cycle so I didn't take ANY cycle support and the side effects slapped in the face. I always wanted to sleep and all my joints felt like they where being stabbed with knives

clk

clk

Awards
Thats not good! Don't do that this time. Run some on cycle support and a legit pct

Drlong

Drlong

Awards
Thats not good! Don't do that this time. Run some on cycle support and a legit pct
Believe me I am. Really don't feel like dealing with the sides. Definitely worth the extra $$$$

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yes I got mine for 50 its well worth it if u put work in